The new and improved first ever night shift thread

@Hard2Bluff hits the 'quadfecta'. :cool: (the rest of you muhfukkas need to step up your game)

h2bluff.jpg

Galaxina (1980)
GALAXINA chronicles the adventures of the starship Infinity where poor Captain Cornelius Butt finds himself playing "mommy" to a baby alien while handsome crewman Thor falls in love with the beautiful robot pilot Galaxina and tries to turn her into a real woman.

p36812_v_v9_aa.jpg

Galaxina (1980)
GALAXINA chronicles the adventures of the starship Infinity where poor Captain Cornelius Butt finds himself playing "mommy" to a baby alien while handsome crewman Thor falls in love with the beautiful robot pilot Galaxina and tries to turn her into a real woman.

p36812_v_v9_aa.jpg

That felt like a fever dream, NGL 🥴🫠

Time for a night shift rant. Just got off the phone with my son who lives in Huntsville Al.
His grid is part of what is called the Tennessee Valley. Said they are having rolling blackouts
to keep the power going and not overload the grid.

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK IS THIS SHIT????!!!!????

America is not some 3rd world shithole where things are dicey. But save the environment and save
the planet and all this other handwringing shit and they are pushing for electric vehicles and
can't even keep the grid up so people can stay warm???!!!!!

Who are these fucking people that I guess don't care if people freeze just as long as some field
rat isn't killed off into oblivion?????

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Time for a night shift rant. Just got off the phone with my son who lives in Huntsville Al.
His grid is part of what is called the Tennessee Valley. Said they are having rolling blackouts
to keep the power going and not overload the grid.

WHAT THE HOLY FUCK IS THIS SHIT????!!!!????

America is not some 3rd world shithole where things are dicey. But save the environment and save
the planet and all this other handwringing shit and they are pushing for electric vehicles and
can't even keep the grid up so people can stay warm???!!!!!

Who are these fucking people that I guess don't care if people freeze just as long as some field
rat isn't killed off into oblivion?????

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!
Tennessee Valley California?