PAC Leadership failure and who was to blame.

lol? Other than the school presidents at Utah and Arizona the rest are pure pos. Those are the only two schools that voted to get rid of Larry Scott. The UW school president was a ESG hire who's a leftist (commie) hispanic lesbo with the IQ of a turnip.

Last edited:
wow -
thats a lotta boxes checked -
Those school presidents are lifelong academia ... meaning they've never held a real job in the private sector while never doing an honest days work. The only reasons UW, USC, Oregon and UCLA left to the B1G 10 is because those worthless pos presidents were told they'd be out of a job if they didn't vote in favor of leaving the PAC. They hate everything American including college football.

Let's do two of those cvnts on the list starting with the USC school president RE 'beloved emperess'. That slimey pos voted against expanding the PAC with Big 12 teams all the while USC was in secret talks with the B1G trying to get full shares for the two LA schools. USC did more than anyone to fvck the PAC.

UW's school president 'most revered'. Every UW fan who didn't vote for Biden hates her guts with a passion. She's the school president of a total pos university that not only has ties with communist China to the point it lied its ass off about the origins of covid, UW has also been involved with multiple scandals including teaming up with Facebook and Twitter in order to censor anything that went against the Democrat agenda.

Four broads in this pic and two of them lick cooter pie.

GExyKv5WkAISNXx

USC's president is brilliant for going to the Big Ten. UCLA's president was a back stabber for it. And that's only the beginning of Tony's fan fiction.

Hard to take Tony's analysis of the situation seriously

Last edited:
What most of you aren't noticing......

The LEFT Coast has now infiltrated the majority of the nation's CFB. For you young fuckers, that means you will be watching flag football in the 24 team CFP. Thank Gog I will be dead.
Meh, moderately funny.

I don’t expect a substantial ex-PAC presence in CFB for awhile. With NIL, transfer portal et al, most of these programs are already tenuous at best and when you disrupt their standard way of doing things it could mean real trouble. What’s funny is the possibility of games like USC having to play at Happy Valley during a white out in below freezing temps. Would love it, F SC!

The schools going to the Big XII have a smoother transition probably but I don’t expect dominance in any way coming fast for similar reasons.

Kind’ve exciting but that’s overwhelmed with the loss of the pageantry and tradition.

My $.02 anyway

Meh, moderately funny.

I don’t expect a substantial ex-PAC presence in CFB for awhile. With NIL, transfer portal et al, most of these programs are already tenuous at best and when you disrupt their standard way of doing things it could mean real trouble. What’s funny is the possibility of games like USC having to play at Happy Valley during a white out in below freezing temps. Would love it, F SC!

The schools going to the Big XII have a smoother transition probably but I don’t expect dominance in any way coming fast for similar reasons.

Kind’ve exciting but that’s overwhelmed with the loss of the pageantry and tradition.

My $.02 anyway
The politics will slowly change things. You and I both know this. In all of the changes, I think Utah will be the big winner simply because Whittingham has been through this before. Lanning has an opportunity to become the best HC in Oregon history if he can navigate the B1G quickly. While I agree with your point of NIL and transfer portal, I'd argue that Whittingham and Lanning are the best HC's that the former PAC have to offer their new homes. Fuck Riley. He's the same failing narcissist he was at Oklahoma.

The politics will slowly change things. You and I both know this. In all of the changes, I think Utah will be the big winner simply because Whittingham has been through this before. Lanning has an opportunity to become the best HC in Oregon history if he can navigate the B1G quickly. While I agree with your point of NIL and transfer portal, I'd argue that Whittingham and Lanning are the best HC's that the former PAC have to offer their new homes. Fuck Riley. He's the same failing narcissist he was at Oklahoma.

It will be interesting to see how Lanning/Oregon do in the Big Ten. Lanning is a relentless recruiter, from what I hear and Oregon NIL infrastructure is second to none. That should overcome any geographic/demographic problems that Oregon has.

Lanning has done a good job building the program up but I think he's only scratching the surface. Every offseason they continue to stack talent and find ways to get better. I think Lanning's Oregon will rival 2010-2014 Oregon. And honestly, considering he's commitment to defense, they might even be better...

The real question is how long Lanning plans on being at Oregon. If he's offered a top tier SEC job, would he take it? Right now he's saying all the right things about wanting to be at Oregon but we've heard that song before with different coaches from around the country.

It will be interesting to see how Lanning/Oregon do in the Big Ten. Lanning is a relentless recruiter, from what I hear and Oregon NIL infrastructure is second to none. That should overcome any geographic/demographic problems that Oregon has.

Lanning has done a good job building the program up but I think he's only scratching the surface. Every offseason they continue to stack talent and find ways to get better. I think Lanning's Oregon will rival 2010-2014 Oregon. And honestly, considering he's commitment to defense, they might even be better...

The real question is how long Lanning plans on being at Oregon. If he's offered a top tier SEC job, would he take it? Right now he's saying all the right things about wanting to be at Oregon but we've heard that song before with different coaches from around the country.
This bum can't even win his conference.

Dan-Lanning.jpg

I don't buy that at all. Lanning is one of the best young coaches in the sport. It's why he came up in the ranks so quickly
Lanning had a loaded roster when he took over at Oregon and he added to it yet his play calling cost him three games vs Washington.

Lanning had a loaded roster when he took over at Oregon and he added to it yet his play calling cost him three games vs Washington.

Not really. It wasn't a bad roster but I wouldn't call it loaded. Like I said earlier, he's just scratching the surface. We haven't seen his peak yet.