PAC Leadership failure and who was to blame.

Not really. It wasn't a bad roster but I wouldn't call it loaded. Like I said earlier, he's just scratching the surface. We haven't seen his peak yet.
He might be a good one but that depends on his play calling RE decision making as in does he learn from his mistakes. As far as Oregon's talent goes, Mario Crystalballz didn't leave the cupboard empty. Mario can't coach worth a sh1t but he's a solid recruiter.

He might be a good one but that depends on his play calling RE decision making as in does he learn from his mistakes. As far as Oregon's talent goes, Mario Crystalballz didn't leave the cupboard empty. Mario can't coach worth a sh1t but he's a solid recruiter.

I'm confident he'll learn from his mistakes. Most people get better at things through experience. As far as building a program, he's doing a remarkable job.

Mario, as you mentioned, is a good recruiter but I'm still not sure he can develop and foster an elite culture. We'll see if he can do that at Miami in year 3. He certainly hasn't yet. On paper, they should challenge for the ACC in 2024.

I'm confident he'll learn from his mistakes. Most people get better at things through experience. As far as building a program, he's doing a remarkable job.

Mario, as you mentioned, is a good recruiter but I'm still not sure he can develop and foster an elite culture. We'll see if he can do that at Miami in year 3. He certainly hasn't yet. On paper, they should challenge for the ACC in 2024.
Mario can't coach to save his life. As soon as his buyout gets to a reasonable number he's going to be shown the door.