Bama Believer

18 and Counting! Roll Tide!!!
As I sit here thinking about things, It occurs to me,, in the last few months, I have retired from work, found this place, which is great.. a portion of my life was lost to be boardless.. that may seem sad to some, but to you reading this, you know what it means to have a place where you can post your thoughts and opinions,, jokes, and gentle jabs..
I am thankful for all of you..
Im currently drinking a Jack and diet coke, and about to grill some T bones, chicken wings, hamburgers, and sausage.. got baked potatoes in the oven.. and finebaum on the tv.. and even though a lot of these Bama fans that call that show are quite embarassing,, its still entertaining.. lol..
Some things I love:

1573515428291.png
1573515473229.png
1573515519362.png
1573515657129.png
1573515724677.png

1573515878972.png

As I sit here thinking about things, It occurs to me,, in the last few months, I have retired from work, found this place, which is great.. a portion of my life was lost to be boardless.. that may seem sad to some, but to you reading this, you know what it means to have a place where you can post your thoughts and opinions,, jokes, and gentle jabs..
Im currently drinking a Jack and diet coke, and about to grill some T bones, chicken wings, hamburgers, and sausage.. got baked potatoes in the oven.. and finebaum on the tv.. and even though a lot of these Bama fans that call that show are quite embarassing,, its still entertaining.. lol..
Some things I love:

View attachment 1628
View attachment 1629
View attachment 1630
View attachment 1631
View attachment 1632

View attachment 1633

Ain't nothing gentle about some of these jabs. :cool: :)

You going to need some help eating all that food... Send me a plate! LOL

Some things I love:

View attachment 1628
View attachment 1629
View attachment 1630
View attachment 1631
View attachment 1632

View attachment 1633
Glad to see them beans in that thar Chili 🤗

Some things I love:

View attachment 1628
View attachment 1629
View attachment 1630
View attachment 1631
View attachment 1632

View attachment 1633
I don't want your left over. Can I have the girl?

Sometimes taste doesn't matter. It depends on what result you're trying to achieve.
The destination could be the same but it does help to enjoy the journey.
You want this
rural-rocky-dirt-road-big-island-hawaii-85091628.jpg

Or this
dirt-road-along-rocky-coastline-picture-id482168355