Alabama is the greatest program ever

Kirby made it clear that he wants to pull a QB from the portal. With Brock Vandagriff leaving for Kentucky, it left UGA with 3 scholly QBs. UGA wants 4. It will clearly be a backup roll behind Carson Beck, who is highly regarded as the #1 returning QB in the nation. I'm not sure Rashada is looking for a backup roll nor the very light NIL deal that would come with it. What I'm seeing has UCLA and Auburn leading the way in his recruitment.
For you, I hope he goes elsewhere. Objectively he’s injury prone and just not as good as advertised and he has a pain in the ass father with a social media addiction. I think he was making $500k in NIL so that frees up money for us.

For you, I hope he goes elsewhere. Objectively he’s injury prone and just not as good as advertised and he has a pain in the ass father with a social media addiction. I think he was making $500k in NIL so that frees up money for us.
Welp, here he is. What do you think is gonna happen when he's #3 QB behind Gunner Stockton all season and just running the scout team? I bet he never sees the field at UGA.