any of yall ever did a Black Fiday @ walmart

Bama Believer

18 and Counting! Roll Tide!!!
I have not,, got to thinking about it cause I'm kinda needing a new laptop...
It appears: that on Thanksgiving day, the local walmart lets you come in at 4pm for complimentary hot chocolate and snacks,, then at 6pm its like the
start of a race... they say GO! and all hell breaks loose,,
This has lots of similarities to a great sporting event.. why I thought some of you may have already figured this out..
Since I'm retired now,, this may have some enormous entertainment value..
Hell, I might just tailgate in the parking lot lol..

It appears: that on Thanksgiving day, the local walmart lets you come in at 4pm for complimentary hot chocolate and snacks,, then at 6pm its like the
This has lots of similarities to a great sporting event.. why I thought some of you may have already figured this out..
sounds like a blast,
but if yer needin a new laptop,
check out newegg.com -

I had to go in there last time to pick up a couple of things an hour before the "festivities" started, I wasnt even thinking about it. Bunch of ingrates already had their hands protecting their "treasure booty" with hands on shrink wrapped stuff ready to go sale for check-out. I got out of their quick! Definitely a circus I would avoid at all costs. Felt like it was going to be an episode of the walking dead right before they turned into zombies!

I had to go in there last time to pick up a couple of things an hour before the "festivities" started, I wasnt even thinking about it. Bunch of ingrates already had their hands protecting their "treasure booty" with hands on shrink wrapped stuff ready to go sale for check-out. I got out of their quick! Definitely a circus I would avoid at all costs. Felt like it was going to be an episode of the walking dead right before they turned into zombies!
Yep. I did this ONCE. It was crazy and a little scary. Those people take their shopping a little too serious

I do my computer shopping on ebay.
Currently have a Dell Precision M6800 laptop that can be anywhere from 1800 to 3500 brand new. From a certified MS refurbisher delivered for 425.
Had it for a year now. Great graphics, i7 processor and 32 gigs ram. Runs great and is a tank of a laptop.
My desktop is a Dell Precision 5810. Nvidia K2000 graphics, XEON processor 16 gigs ram and from another certified refurbisher, delivered for 370.
This is another very expensive computer brand new. But, these things are built to last with better than off the shelf parts from Walmart or Best Buy and and actually, some of the parts are server quality.

Once. NEVER again!
puppy dog GIF