Anyone near the train derailment?

Irishblooded

Just curious if anyone has seen their lives affected by it?

If you are, you have my prayers. From everyone in that world that I still talk to. This is going to get worse and worse.

If you have questions about 'how could this happen'. Let me know. I can offer some real world reasons and not just talking points.

I lived through a similar experience in WV. A plant exploded across the river. If one more tank would have exploded, my hometown would be gone. This was from C-8. PVC is very unhealthy, I know that much. Why aren't they talking about it. That air isn't healthy.

If people really realized what these trains carried. On a daily basis. It would be the end of railroading in modern America.

Add to that de-regulation over the last decade in the industry. And then the 'precision railroading' model. Which is what was driving the industry to the picket line a couple months ago. And it amazes me this doesn't happen a couple times a year.

I handled a train that like that one. Was a bomb on wheels through some of the biggest population centers in America. From Chicago through Detriot and into Windsor. Just for it to go a couple days down the rails and then literally remove a town off the map. It burned so hot. That they couldn't put it out for a week. It vaporized the bricks of the buildings in that town.

Railroading can be scary. And these chemicals are insane

The E.P.A. said that about 20 rail cars were reported to have been carrying hazardous materials. Vinyl chloride, butyl acrylate, ethylhexyl acrylate and ethylene glycol monobutyl ethers were released to the air, surface soil and surface waters, it said.

BULLSHIT right here!!

On Feb. 12, the E.P.A., after monitoring the air, said it had not detected contaminants at “levels of concern” in and around East Palestine, although residents might still smell odors.

Yall about to get schooled in railroad executive management.

You thought Exxon was bad in hiding information about the oil spills.

Railroad management will deny this right up to the point that the phone calls and voices are played in court admitting they knew. And then they will claim it was taken out of context and that they have insurance for it.

These guys will line armies of suits to March into the courtroom cs the EPA.

Tucker Carlson is the biggest fuckstick on TV. Guy literally just did a10 minute spot there repeatedly pointing blame. So at the end say he isn't there to point blame. What a fuck. Guy is an absolute piece of shit. Him and all the opinion commentators on both ends can fuck all the way off. The single best thing that could happen to him and all of us involves him, a cross walk and a bus.

You are going to find there is plenty of people to blame on this. And it is going to start right with the company that allowed this train to travel on these tracks in the condition it was in without the proper work being done both on that specific train and on the rails in general to keep all trains safer. And the members of congress that were lobbied and rolled over to get re election money to deregulate the industry that led it being okay for this to happen. But for some reason. We can't hold rail companies responsible. They are job creators. Never mind they endanger hundreds of millions of Americans every day. And when something bad happens bowtie wearing pieces of human fucking trash go on TV to move the fault bar to whatever politican they don't like. And then in the exact same breath try to blame the media for having an agenda.

Seriously. Go to Taco Bell. Spend 200 bucks. Eat every dollar of what you bought. Look in the toilet 24 hours later. And you will be 1000% better informed by that shit. Then you will the verbal diarrhea coming out that cocksuckers mouth.

Tucker Carlson is the biggest fuckstick on TV. Guy literally just did a10 minute spot there repeatedly pointing blame. So at the end say he isn't there to point blame. What a fuck. Guy is an absolute piece of shit. Him and all the opinion commentators on both ends can fuck all the way off. The single best thing that could happen to him and all of us involves him, a cross walk and a bus.

You are going to find there is plenty of people to blame on this. And it is going to start right with the company that allowed this train to travel on these tracks in the condition it was in without the proper work being done both on that specific train and on the rails in general to keep all trains safer. And the members of congress that were lobbied and rolled over to get re election money to deregulate the industry that led it being okay for this to happen. But for some reason. We can't hold rail companies responsible. They are job creators. Never mind they endanger hundreds of millions of Americans every day. And when something bad happens bowtie wearing pieces of human fucking trash go on TV to move the fault bar to whatever politican they don't like. And then in the exact same breath try to blame the media for having an agenda.

Seriously. Go to Taco Bell. Spend 200 bucks. Eat every dollar of what you bought. Look in the toilet 24 hours later. And you will be 1000% better informed by that shit. Then you will the verbal diarrhea coming out that cocksuckers mouth.
Let's see now ... did it take Mayor Pete Buttplugger over a week to respond about this disaster ... why yes it did. Do those railways fall under his jurisdiction ... why yes they do. What was Mayer Buttplugger doing in the meantime ... why this of course.

Of course. It isn't the fucking railroads fault. It is some guy that you can't talk about without making a political statement.

Why blame the company that was hauling it? Why blame the company who's job it was to have enough of its track maintained to sense hot box detectors before a catastrophic failure? Why blame the company that oversaw the 'controlled release'? Why blame the company that is running putting this sad sack of a condition of a train on the rails?

Nothing? Got it. Thats right. Mr bowtie McFuckstick told you how to think and like a fucking lemming you run to jump to his defense. What a crock.

Of course. It isn't the fucking railroads fault. It is some guy that you can't talk about without making a political statement.

Why blame the company that was hauling it? Why blame the company who's job it was to have enough of its track maintained to sense hot box detectors before a catastrophic failure? Why blame the company that oversaw the 'controlled release'? Why blame the company that is running putting this sad sack of a condition of a train on the rails?

Nothing? Got it. Thats right. Mr bowtie McFuckstick told you how to think and like a fucking lemming you run to jump to his defense. What a crock.
It took Mayor Buttplugger over 11 days to respond to this disaster. He's an incompetent worthless race baiting pos.

So he didn't issue a press release fast enough for you.

So he is at fault.

Sounds legit to me

He could have literally been typing something out as the train derailed. It wouldn't have stopped the fucking train from derailing. The train derailing, that's the problem. Not how quick everyone ran to Twitter or found a microphone and a TV camera.

So he didn't issue a press release fast enough for you.

So he is at fault.

Sounds legit to me

He could have literally been typing something out as the train derailed. It wouldn't have stopped the fucking train from derailing. The train derailing, that's the problem. Not how quick everyone ran to Twitter or found a microphone and a TV camera.
He did nothing other than race bait on national television. He's not fit for the job as in he has zero qualifications for his appointment other than being a former sh1tty mayor of a sh1tty town. Remember when he took six weeks of maternity leave when this country was going through it's worst supply crisis ever. I remember.

Last edited:
Oh my Jesus fucking christ.

I'll tell you what. Explain to me. Like I'm 5 years old. If he doesn't have that job. Exactly what different happens that this train doesn't derail. Explain that. Not about you needing to focus on a fucking gay guy. Not about your BS political shots. Tell me exactly how this train stays on the rails if he isn't in this position. What process he is guilty of putting in place. What law he has passed. What lobbying he successfully pulled off. That keeps this train on the tracks

No other nothing. Exactly and only. How this train doesn't wreck because he is not Sec. Of Transportation.

Oh my Jesus fucking christ.

I'll tell you what. Explain to me. Like I'm 5 years old. If he doesn't have that job. Exactly what different happens that this train doesn't derail. Explain that. Not about you needing to focus on a fucking gay guy. Not about your BS political shots. Tell me exactly how this train stays on the rails if he isn't in this position. What process he is guilty of putting in place. What law he has passed. What lobbying he successfully pulled off. That keeps this train on the tracks

No other nothing. Exactly and only. How this train doesn't wreck because he is not Sec. Of Transportation.
Instead of race baiting while pushing the climate cult bs he should have been on the ground as in emergency response making sure those people weren't in danger. Hurricane disaster, flood disaster, tornado disaster ... and this sh1t. Not only is he unqualified for his position as are most of the freaks in Biden's administration but he's a worthless race baiting phony pos.

He can't be on the ground. There isn't a declaration of an emergency yet issued. Unless I missed it being issued.

However. Let's say he did issue one.

How does him issuing one after the train derails. Stop the train from derailing?

He can't be on the ground. There isn't a declaration of an emergency yet issued. Unless I missed it being issued.

However. Let's say he did issue one.

How does him issuing one after the train derails. Stop the train from derailing?
It's what he did or I should say didn't do after the train derailed. He did nothing other than race bait.