Anyone remember when Christmas was about family?

When I was a teen/young adult, we'd decorate the tree after an early dinner. Then we'd go to a pre midnight church party, then go to church. The after church party was at our house. 30-40 people partying. It would break up around 3-4. Good times. Those are my best Christmas memories...

When I was a kid you can bet your sweet bippy it was about the stuff.

Now that I am older it is about the kids and family. We stopped buying for each other years ago because we did not need anything. The holidays are a lot simpler and nicer. Enjoy the times together and let the kids worry about stuff.

Local radio station went all Christmas all the time last saturday. It blows...
Sirius has 2 "Christmas" music stations right now, but they only seem to play those horrible John Lennon/Screech and Paul McCartney songs, along with 10 different versions of Baby It's Cold Outside with the rapey lyrics removed.

Local radio station went all Christmas all the time last saturday. It blows...
Sirius has 2 "Christmas" music stations right now, but they only seem to play those horrible John Lennon/Screech and Paul McCartney songs, along with 10 different versions of Baby It's Cold Outside with the rapey lyrics removed.

Christmas music sucks balls.

I saw them when not many knew who they were. First concert as a teenager on the "Ultimate Sin" tour with Ozzy. Cliff died after that one. :(

Saw them a couple of years ago in ATL. They still got it. They are headlining the "Welcome to Rockville Festival" in Daytona next year. Playing different sets on Friday night and Sunday night. Yep, I will be ther for the entire weekend.