Devin Leary - Kentucky
Brennan Armstrong - NC State
Joe Milton - Tennessee
Austin Reed - Western Kentucky
Dillon Gabriel - Oklahoma
Kurtis Rourke - Ohio
Spencer Sanders - Ole Miss

2. WASHINGTON HUSKIES
Armed with Michael Penix Jr. at quarterback and two wide receivers we've ranked inside the top 5 players nationally at the position, Washington's offense should be scary good this fall. Kalen DeBoer and the Huskies ended the 2022 campaign arguably as the nation's hottest team not named Georgia and that may continue if they're able to stay injury-free as one of the hunted in the Pac-12. No team nationally takes more shots downfield than Washington and this offense can score at any moment.

11455194.jpg

ESPN's Top 10

1. Caleb Williams - USC
2. Michael Penix - Washington
3. Drake Maye - North Carolina
4. Bo Nix - Oregon
5. Jordan Travis - Florida State
6. Cam Rising - Utah
7. Sam Hartman - Notre Dame
8. JJ McCarthy - Michigan
9. Jayden Daniels - LSU
10. Jalon Daniels - Kansas

Others Considered:
Will Rogers - Mississippi State
KJ Jefferson - Arkansas
Frank Harris - UTSA
Michael Pratt - Tulane
Spencer Rattler - South Carolina
Cade Klubnik - Clemson
Devin Leary - Kentucky
Brennan Armstrong - NC State
Joe Milton - Tennessee
Austin Reed - Western Kentucky
Dillon Gabriel - Oklahoma
Kurtis Rourke - Ohio
Spencer Sanders - Ole Miss
Drake Maye and Spencer Rattler will be head to head Sept. 2nd. Season opener in Charlotte. Shane has had Mack's number, and that should continue this year.

2. WASHINGTON HUSKIES
Armed with Michael Penix Jr. at quarterback and two wide receivers we've ranked inside the top 5 players nationally at the position, Washington's offense should be scary good this fall. Kalen DeBoer and the Huskies ended the 2022 campaign arguably as the nation's hottest team not named Georgia and that may continue if they're able to stay injury-free as one of the hunted in the Pac-12. No team nationally takes more shots downfield than Washington and this offense can score at any moment.

11455194.jpg
I will not be attending the UW game in East Lansing. Yikes, I fear a blood bath.

I will not be attending the UW game in East Lansing. Yikes, I fear a blood bath.
I fear an upset. Early in the season, UW plays like crap on the road and Michigan St. is Michigan St. ... never take that team lightly. That and the Spartans will be looking for revenge.