CFB Realignment Attractiveness Score

As an off note, every time I try to laugh with toad or laugh at ODD or AG I hit my emoji choices and I’ve always gotten this…
IMG_6266.png

and when I hit the trophy option is shows like this, an empty box

IMG_6267.png

Anyone else????
Help out this sun drained desert warrior!

As an off note, every time I try to laugh with toad or laugh at ODD or AG I hit my emoji choices and I’ve always gotten this…
View attachment 27931

and when I hit the trophy option is shows like this, an empty box

View attachment 27932

Anyone else????
Help out this sun drained desert warrior!
Ohh, I have thought the "blocked by ODD" was the cause of your problem.

Now that you mention it, I'm afflicted with the same forum issues.

Because the networks are the ones that are funding conference expansion. These moves don't happen without them funding it.

So when discussing how attractive a school may be in realignment, it's very relevant.
Perspective is important. The SEC and the B1G have the networks by the balls. They make their billions because the are allowed to broadcast games from those conferences. They have zero control over who those conferences choose to add.

The only person I have blocked is Alaskaguy. He's an arrogant fucking idiot that targeted me years ago on Rivals. Fuck him.
Too bad you can't see this Bob. Not only are you a slimebag liar, you are a two faced yellow belly ass kisser with the spine of a snake. You are the last person on this planet that anyone should trust to have their back Mr. no balls jarhead. I'm going to post some facts on here and I pray someone challenges me on this because I have no problem calling out liars such as Bob. Every time Soundoff started a thread welcoming a new mod Bob would be the first one replying on said threads sucking d1ck because that's how Bob rolls.

'Hot Chick Friday' threads on Soundoff. A weekly thread that Bob had a small part in getting permabanned. Bob and his Soundoff cronies who btw where the scum of the internet including buckethead aka starscream reported me umpteen fvcking times to the mods on crying about my 'Hot Russian Chick Friday' threads using the excuse that I was posting underage girls in said threads. Some background info on those threads. Rivals had a hot chick friday thread every friday forever. It was a thread full of no class fake tits, fat ass tatted up Kardashian knockoff road hawgs who looked like they were dragged out of the last bar on the block. So I started counter threads every friday called: 'Hot Russian Chick Friday' and that thread was full of young, no tats classy looking trim. My threads were getting three to five times the views as the other hot chick thread. Now to show you how fvcked up the moderation on Soundoff was. After Bob and starcvnt would spam my threads about the gals being underage, they would take it one step further and report said threads. Each and every time those weasel cvnts posted that bs in my thread I would reply that the pics were from Russian / Ukrainian dating sites where the gals had to show their passport in order to register. If they were under the age of 18 then they weren't allowed on those dating sites. I'm pretty sure the Rivals mods / admins can read fvcking english so they knew those gals were legit but cvnts would lock my threads anyways ... because fare moderation on Soundoff was never a thing. Differen't set of rules for different posters. Eventually both of those friday threads got permabanned.

Now let's jump to the UGA vs GSU (Georgia Southern) game where Bob got drunk and lost his sh1t bigly yet the corrupt mods kept him banned for less than two weeks ... because who's d1ck you suck on Soundoff means something. A little background on that. It was Richt's last season as the UGA HC. GSU played UGA late in the season and GSU wasn't just holding their own, they were leading most of the game. They lost that game on a stupid turnover along with a few bad calls. So what I did was post GSU tweets in that game thread every time GSU scored, made a sack or recovered a turnover ... which is totally legit in a game thread. The cool UGA posters such as pollock and pooods didn't say sh1t because they know how it rolls but Bob and Jenner peach lost their sh1t and cried to the mods to have me thread banned .. because that's how chickensh1ts roll. So an hour or two later Bob drunk as usual starts a thread and post nothing but titty pics in said thread including animated gif's ... four or five post full of em. Now myself along with Toad were banned on that board for a month or longer for a fvck lot less than what Bob pulled. Bob gets banned like he should and I'm thinking I won the lottery because I won't have to deal with the puke for at least two to three months. Low and behold Bob is back posting less than two weeks after his ban. I dare anyone to defend the moderation on that board.

Now let's go to the Soundoff vs MB board war. A board war where Bob sucked as much MB c0ck as he could handle without having to get new lips but I digress.

Fast forward to my permaban and the MB takeover of Soundoff. Both happened simultaneously. I had a few sockpuppet accounts on Soundoff and it allowed me to read the post on there. You had your Soundoff soldiers and then you had the spineless c0cksuckers on there such as Bob, LSU dude, that FSU mod, Jenner Peach along with the rest of the usual chickensh1ts. I'm surprised the MB mods didn't make Bob an honorary admin with all the slobnobbing he did on there.

My first two weeks on the Hoop. That's when some of the Soundoff cvnts registered on that board in order to troll me with Bob rolling with the rest of the pack of tards. One of those posters had the balls to register as VTsmitty and him along with a few others were permabanned from there. Of course the two faced pos that told everyone how great of a guy smitty was gave that poster that used his moniker a free pass ... because that's how they rolled over at Soundoff. Move the clock forward again and there was a bunch of Soundoff posters who migrated to the Hoop after being banned on Soundoff for posting whatever on a teamboard. Bob being Bob tries to troll me on there right off the bat including starting threads about me with my AG moniker in the thread title. He finally stopped that sh1t when nobody replied on said threads.

I'm leaving a fvckload of sh1t out of this post but this give you a general idea of what Bob is all about.

Last edited: