***Chosen 4 Top 25 Discussion Thread***

Kace-1

Staff member
Which Big Ten team gets to complain about the SEC getting preferential treatment while being left out of the Top 4?

What G5 team finds themselves running the inside line towards a NY6 Bowl?

What is love? Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.

And other things to be revealed tonight at 9pm ET or so on ESPN.

First we have a men's basketball thing to finish up with Kansas and Duke meeting up in New York.

7- Oregon
8- Utah
9- Oklahoma
10- Florida
11- Auburn
12- Baylor
13- Wisconsin
14- Michigan
15- Notre Dame
16- Kansas State
17- Minnesota
18- Iowa
19- Wake Forest
20- Cincinnati
21- Memphis
22- Boise State
23- Oklahoma State
24- Navy
25- SMU

The G5 Frontrunner is Cincinnati at #20. Their only loss is to Ohio State and their schedule is one of the strongest played so far of these teams.

A one point win over unc isn't a good look. Esp since clemmy should be steamrolling everybody.

Actually, now that I think about it, this could get very interesting. Obviously the committee is pretending this week that strength of schedule counts- who did you play? They can do this because of the upcoming games in the SEC and B1G are expected to sort things out, but just a minute on that.

What happens if LSU or Penn State lose one - and only one-very close game (say to Bama or tOSU)? What happens if they BOTH do? In that scenario, LSU will have beaten two ranked teams with a close loss to #1 or #2- and PSU will have beaten three ranked teams also a close loss to #1 or #2. How can you keep either of them out? By changing what you pretend your criteria are, that's how.

Would the committee then change direction and say records count over who you've played?

I think that's exactly what they would do.

Actually, now that I think about it, this could get very interesting. Obviously the committee is pretending this week that strength of schedule counts- who did you play? They can do this because of the upcoming games in the SEC and B1G are expected to sort things out, but just a minute on that.

What happens if LSU or Penn State lose one - and only one-very close game (say to Bama or tOSU)? What happens if they BOTH do? In that scenario, LSU will have beaten two ranked teams with a close loss to #1 or #2- and PSU will have beaten three ranked teams also a close loss to #1 or #2. How can you keep either of them out? By changing what you pretend your criteria are, that's how.

Would the committee then change direction and say records count over who you've played?

I think that's exactly what they would do.

PSU loses to Minny this weekend. tOSU loses to Minny in the B1GCG.....

Clemson loses to Wake and SCar

Bama loses to LSU, then LSU loses to UGA in a close SECCG.

Playoff =

#1 Minny versus #3 Bama
#2 UGA versus #4 LSU

CFB World loses it's everloving fucking mind.

PSU loses to Minny this weekend. tOSU loses to Minny in the B1GCG.....

Clemson loses to Wake and SCar

Bama loses to LSU, then LSU loses to UGA in a close SECCG.

Playoff =

#1 Minny versus #3 Bama
#2 UGA versus #4 LSU

CFB World loses it's everloving fucking mind.
that might be enough to force them to go to eight- but it might not, looking for logic in the way they do things is like looking for an honest politician