Flying high

Probably a good thing my folks made me drive the family Vega. By the time I got up to the posted speed limit I would hit another red light.
I never wrecked a vehicle, ended up in a few ditches but never really hurt one. It seemed sometimes I could do things with them that my friends couldn't. I know I pushed a couple vehicles limitations to the max, and maybe a bit beyond.

Maybe I sensationalized it with in town. We were testing out the new cam/tune on a street/strip drag car on a pretty open road, and I wasn't driving.
I was on I91 as far north in VT as it runs- no traffic, and I mean none I tracked speed using a GPS

It was too fast- the road gets real narrow once you get to 150 or so, and it's REAL narrow at 175, I ran out of balls before the bike did

You damned speedsters. When I see guys who speed like that in my rear view I do what I can to slow you down. I'll even drive the limit in the left lane, right next to someone in the right lane. It's funny because it pisses the law-breakers off.

You damned speedsters. When I see guys who speed like that in my rear view I do what I can to slow you down. I'll even drive the limit in the left lane, right next to someone in the right lane. It's funny because it pisses the law-breakers off.
I didn't ask to go that fast, but I'd be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy it.

For the most part, if you run up my ass, you're going to be 5 to 10 under the limit.

you stink eugene levy GIF by Bounce