Happy Birthday US Marine Corps

Thanks for the welcome fellas. Been lurking the SO for a few years (too lazy to ask a mod to fix it to where I can post lol) and joined up here a while back when I heard you guys were over here. ODD, retired 2691 here brother (started out as a 2674). Glad to be here even though I probably won't post much, I enjoy lurking at the very least. Gotta say, the two weddings have been fun to watch unfold (and being that as it is, guess I should have said Marine brothers and sister(s) in honor of, at least, Nod's wife). Yut!!

Thanks for the welcome fellas. Been lurking the SO for a few years (too lazy to ask a mod to fix it to where I can post lol) and joined up here a while back when I heard you guys were over here. ODD, retired 2691 here brother (started out as a 2674). Glad to be here even though I probably won't post much, I enjoy lurking at the very least. Gotta say, the two weddings have been fun to watch unfold (and being that as it is, guess I should have said Marine brothers and sister(s) in honor of, at least, Nod's wife). Yut!!
Don't be a stranger. You are with the best of the best. Sucks that your team is down, but when you look around, no one here has not lived through that. You are member #187. Makes you a plank owner (squid reference for the rest of you, who at this point are also plank owners). Have no idea of your profession, areas of expertise, experiences or general knowledge, but when you feel you can contribute, please do. We are building a community here and grateful that you have chosen to join us...

Don't be a stranger. You are with the best of the best. Sucks that your team is down, but when you look around, no one here has not lived through that. You are member #187. Makes you a plank owner (squid reference for the rest of you, who at this point are also plank owners). Have no idea of your profession, areas of expertise, experiences or general knowledge, but when you feel you can contribute, please do. We are building a community here and grateful that you have chosen to join us...
In Navy lingo, I believe coming from SO to 5Q equates to the transformation from Pollywog to Shellback 😆