Hello friends

Tortilla Launcher

I won't make my post too long, and I am not sure who all is here... but I see many familiar names.

I know I was gone without a whisper which sometimes leaves people to wonder. But I am alive and well, although 2019 was not so kind to me so I have been away from a lot of the world.

I am just stopping in to say hello mostly.

I love you guys.

#NewGoatSBChamp!!
#GunsUp
#Cowbell

@TechRaiderRider Thanks for pointing me here my friend.

I will try and check in over the next couple of days.

Last edited:
I won't make my post too long, and I am not sure who all is here... but I see many familiar names.

I know I was gone without a whisper which sometimes leaves people to wonder. But I am alive and well, although 2019 was not so kind to me so I have been away from a lot of the world.

I am just stopping in to say hello mostly.

I love you guys.

#NewGoatSBChamp!!
#Cowbell
#GunsUp

@TechRaiderRider Thanks for pointing me here my friend.

Glad to see you and welcome home!!! We all have ebbs and flows in our lives. This is our little corner of the interwebz provided by @FifthQuarter We're slowly bringing the band back together, with more to come. Rebuilding a community and welcoming noobs at the same time. No longer subject to the whims of corporations and their ladkys Looking at you Greg, you worthless piece of shit. I digress... Great to see you up in her and thanks @TechRaiderRider for bringing him in from the cold!!!

Fk yeah!!
bell_ringer_medium.gif

2019 I guess did have its good spots.

I finally took my trip to Germany to see my Uncle that I have wanted to do for most of my life.

But:

Put my mom in a nursing home due to dementia

Lost a job

Went through a break up

My father died in late December in a work accident, and that has pretty much destroyed my world as I knew it.

I finally took my trip to Germany to see my Uncle that I have wanted to do for most of my life.

But:

Lost a job

Went through a break up

My father died in late December in a work accident, and that has pretty much destroyed my world as I knew it.
So sorry, TL, I can't imagine, my friend. Condolences. Please feel you can come here for escape, entertainment or just to vent.

But:

Lost a job

Went through a break up

That's rough. Stay strong. God bless.

But:

Lost a job

Went through a break up

Rough year for sure. Hope 2020 is a better one for you. We're here...

But:

Lost a job

Went through a break up

Damn bro, that's tough. Lean on us if that'll help, we're here for you.

But:

Lost a job

Went through a break up

Damn man. That’s rough. Keep your head up.