How to Help Family Friends-Update GoFundMe Setup

Basement Bias

FlyingWolver9er
Wife has been helping her friend out. The government is just ridiculous in getting people help that actually need it. Her friend will need a liver transplant and has never drank in her life. This same friend has been through the ringer since right before Christmas. Her step grandson was the one who passed away from the shooting. She then lost her sister to Covid around end of Feb or beginning of March. Then it's been hospital stays because of her liver. Her husband has had to miss work to take her to the hospital. Bills are starting to pile up. Not sure what we can do to help, as I already pay on 2 mortgages until my house is sold.

I was thinking of GoFundMe, but is there a way to hide it from them? They're too proud to get help. It's getting to them to get the government assistance they need.
Getting someone to accept that they need help, and help is offered is a hard thing to do. It's step one and there are a lot of private foundations set up for events like these.

Wife has been helping her friend out. The government is just ridiculous in getting people help that actually need it. Her friend will need a liver transplant and has never drank in her life. This same friend has been through the ringer since right before Christmas. Her step grandson was the one who passed away from the shooting. She then lost her sister to Covid around end of Feb or beginning of March. Then it's been hospital stays because of her liver. Her husband has had to miss work to take her to the hospital. Bills are starting to pile up. Not sure what we can do to help, as I already pay on 2 mortgages until my house is sold.
Hey. I know this is a little off topic. Was thinking of you the other day. I know the Fort got blasted in that storm. I hope you guys made it through okay

Hey. I know this is a little off topic. Was thinking of you the other day. I know the Fort got blasted in that storm. I hope you guys made it through okay
Yeah we didn't get it nearly as bad as the Fort & it's suburb Waynedale. It must have hit it's peak there and started to fade when it got to the state line. Our town we do business in Indiana, Decatur did get a bit more than the us but not like Waynedale.