If there wasnt enough animosity on the field...

SJWs, Antifa or Peta wont come and raise hell.. Only thing that will be triggeing is the score of a CFB game. Thats the way it should be!

Yep, people are there to watch a football game, not still whine over an election from 3 years ago.

Mainly, it will be an inconvenience for traffic & getting into the stadium security

You really think that there are going to be protestors of Trump at Tuscaloosa?

Okay, when I attended, we were just getting over the civil war.

It wasn't exactly a hot bed of left activity. I don't know how much is one way or another there these days. Anyone who tries to disrupt the game is taking their life (not literally) in their hand. Saban may have them running BDS steps after the game if they try.

Okay, when I attended, we were just getting over the civil war.

It wasn't exactly a hot bed of left activity. I don't know how much is one way or another there these days. Anyone who tries to disrupt the game is taking their life (not literally) in their hand. Saban may have them running BDS steps after the game if they try.
You are funny! I just dont see (as you do too evidently) where people are run over with politics trying to attend a football game, for God's sake! And yeah, I said God! Funny how freedom of speech only works one way. LOL

You are funny! I just dont see (as you do too evidently) where people are run over with politics trying to attend a football game, for God's sake! And yeah, I said God! Funny how freedom of speech only works one way. LOL

This might work at Stanford or some schools but this is the SEC (except for Missouri who we never should have let in anyway) and it's about football.

I honestly can't remember attending a single game in low these 100 years where there were any much protests of any kind.

I can't see a Quad full of "lubricated" fans being much willing to put up with anyone thinking they were going to block or march or whatever it is they do at other places.

Besides, he was at the Ga/Bama NCG & it's not the first time we've had him around

This might work at Stanford or some schools but this is the SEC (except for Missouri who we never should have let in anyway) and it's about football.

I honestly can't remember attending a single game in low these 100 years where there were any much protests of any kind.

I can't see a Quad full of "lubricated" fans being much willing to put up with anyone thinking they were going to block or march or whatever it is they do at other places.

Besides, he was at the Ga/Bama NCG & it's not the first time we've had him around
This just shows you how we are so segregated not because of morality, but of people making sht up because they cant find anything to stand up for, rebel without a cause literally. The people that want to fight are not interested in any change of supposed notions, but out of hate that the last hundred years we have tried to negate. by AMERICANS (all of us immigrants!!!!). They are the NAZIs. No appreciation of the baby boomers that built this country as their forefathers did. Maybe they should quit having "intelligent talks" about our country and talk about history and the blood, sweat and tears that gave them that right to be so pretentious? And Im not a baby boomer! How about that? Im done! LOL!