If you had one last meal...

Scott's Barbeque (SC style pepper and vinegar pork), a proper batch of chicken and pastry (homemade, think dumplings, but not fluffy. Hand rolled pastry cut into flat strips), a proper chicken bog (wet, stick to the wall), seasoned string beans, seasoned collards, pineapple casserole (southern style), and a slice of my pecan pie (grandmother's recipe).

If the context is a last meal prior to an execution, I would insist they couldn’t execute me until they serve me a Bigfoot steak.

would probably be a little Chewie

me?

pinto beans
fried taters & onions
salmon cakes
collards
sliced home grown yellow tomatoes w/cottage cheese
baked mac and cheese (the real kind)
cucumbers & onions in vinegar
chow chow
fruit salad (banana, apple, orange dressed with duke's)
corn bread
sweet tea
pecan pie
red velvet cake

Starter:

Antipasto salad from a local Italian restaurant

Main course:

Mashed potatoes and Gravy
Enchiladas (wife homemade)
Carrot soup (wife homemade)
Hot rolls

Drinks:

Beer (depends on taste buds that day)
Woodford Reserve Bourbon

Dessert:

Homemade Ice Cream (parents)

Well, Since I'm about to die.. 3 courses..

a great charcoal/hickory grilled Bacon Cheeseburger fully dressed,, Real Fresh cut Fries, Pecan Pie with Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream on top

Country Fried Steak with Mashed Potatos, Pintos, and Collards, Biscuits,, gravy.. Peach Cobbler with HIC

a very big perfectly grilled Medium Rare Ribeye, Baked Potato with butter n salt, a nice house Salad that is cold but not wet,, Sour dough bread loaf..

What would ODD do for a Klondike bar?

PS - Just had one for dezzert.

I just had 2. Chocolate on chocolate. I might have 2 more. Good thing I ain't jobless and homeless. I'd do some freaky shit for a Klondike bar. What I would do for 2-4 of them....that would probably make most of you fuckers cringe and blush at the same time.