I'm getting tired of the medias love for Deion Sanders

I'm surprised CU was able to beat TCU but that Oregon game brought Colorado back to reality.
TCU was Cinderella last year. Senior laden, many of them 5th year seniors. They basically lost their entire team and had no business being ranked to start this season. I keep telling people that the Buffs will be lucky to make a bowl, but, 6-6 would be one helluva coaching job by Prime.

TCU was Cinderella last year. Senior laden, many of them 5th year seniors. They basically lost their entire team and had no business being ranked to start this season. I keep telling people that the Buffs will be lucky to make a bowl, but, 6-6 would be one helluva coaching job by Prime.
They dodge Washington, but not USC or Utah...

The Deion Sanders circus has brought out the worst in the media. Colorado is likely a 4-6 win team and that would honestly be great progress for CU and Deion. But the media wants to use his celebrity status to pretend CU is something that they aren't.

The Deion Sanders circus has brought out the worst in the media. Colorado is likely a 4-6 win team and that would honestly be great progress for CU and Deion. But the media wants to use his celebrity status to pretend CU is something that they aren't.

Yep, the first power 5 HBCU.....yah, I said it.