Let's see some pics of your team's stadium

AlaskaGuy

Banned on 2 other boards #ThugLife
And this is the kind of threads we get in the offseason. :p

Loudest college football game ever recorded was held at Husky Stadium (Washington vs Nebraska) not to mention Husky Stadium is the third largest football stadium on the west coast and the largest on campus college football stadium west of the Rocky Mountains.

huskystadium1.jpg

huskystadium11.jpg

huskystadium32.jpg

The mountain in the background is 'Mt. Rainier'. The 3rd tallest mountain in the continental USA.

huskystadium7.jpg

huskystadium4.jpg

husky1.jpg

huskystadium27.jpg

huskystadium6.jpg

huskystadium9.jpg

huskystadium24.jpg

huskystadium12.jpg

Yankee propaganda. Haggardly looking women and beer gutted men. In Dixie I’d Football Mecca, where God has walked twice. Bryant-Denny knows no equal.

We already own the south. Every time I go south I remind y'all I am visiting the land we won and how great THE, our stadium and fans are.

You need to visit once in your life. You will see the magic and why we love it.

We already own the south. Every time I go south I remind y'all I am visiting the land we won and how great THE, our stadium and fans are.

You need to visit once in your life. You will see the magic and why we love it.
War criminal. You’d likely lure me under guise of friendship and have me hanged. Can’t trust a damn Yank.

And this is the kind of threads we get in the offseason. :p

Loudest college football game ever recorded was held at Husky Stadium (Washington vs Nebraska) not to mention Husky Stadium is the third largest football stadium on the west coast and the largest on campus college football stadium west of the Rocky Mountains.

huskystadium1.jpg

huskystadium11.jpg

huskystadium32.jpg

The mountain in the background is 'Mt. Rainier'. The 3rd tallest mountain in the continental USA.

huskystadium7.jpg

huskystadium4.jpg

husky1.jpg

huskystadium27.jpg

huskystadium6.jpg

huskystadium9.jpg

huskystadium24.jpg

huskystadium12.jpg
20210918_SUN_UNLV_IowaState_01_t1200.jpg