Most likely SEC scheduling model starting in 2024 is 3-6-6

So, 2024 and 2025 could look like this for Alabama. I assume we may split the Mississippi and Texas teams.

Does this look balanced?

Alabama

2024 conference opponents
Auburn
Tennessee
LSU
Texas A&M
Florida
Oklahoma
Missouri
Arkansas
Ole Miss

2025 conference opponents
Auburn
Tennessee
LSU
Georgia
Kentucky
Texas
Vanderbilt
South Carolina
Mississippi State
Very balanced, good job.

So, 2024 and 2025 could look like this for Alabama. I assume we may split the Mississippi and Texas teams.

Does this look balanced?

Alabama

2024 conference opponents
Auburn
Tennessee
LSU
Texas A&M
Florida
Oklahoma
Missouri
Arkansas
Ole Miss

2025 conference opponents
Auburn
Tennessee
LSU
Georgia
Kentucky
Texas
Vanderbilt
South Carolina
Mississippi State
That 2025 season, you might want to put a cupcake between LSU and UGA. Just saying.

UGA has played Kentucky more consecutive times than any other SEC team not named Auburn or Florida. If memory serves me correctly, it's been an annual game since 1948.
I dont consider UGA a rivalry though. Ive never met a UGA fan I didnt like, always chill and respectful. Even though TN has owned us, they are our main border state. Rather have the damn Orange! Win or lose.

I'm in full support of that. We got plenty of water down here in south Georgia. If y'all can kill Atlanta by dehydration, you'll be doing my state and most of the known universe a favor. Thanks in advance.
This may be a touchy subject, but someone did burn Atlanta for you once (a very long time ago). And then someone went and rebuilt the damn thing.