New board needs a new tally on Chili

Chili...

• Total voters
How do you fix yours.. I'm a crumbled cornbread kinda guy,, with some shredded cheddah :)
Rehydrated pasilla, arbol, and California chilis, pureed and strained in chicken and/or beef broth, then freshly chopped onion, bell, and jalapeño.

Mexican oregano, basil, cumin, coriander, and salt, pepper, cayenne to taste.

I prefer to use a big cut of beef and grill or sear it in cast iron then cut it into chunks. If I use ground beef, I basically make a giant hamburger patty seasoned with taco seasoning and sear it off until I get some really good texture and rough chop.

Chili powder, Rotel, and tomato sauce if I feel like I need some.

Usually a combination of light/dark red kidneys and black beans.

I used to eat any chili with a good bit of cheese and Ritz crackers, but rarely do that anymore.

Last edited:
Rehydrated pasilla, arbol, and California chilis, pureed and strained in chicken and/or beef broth, then freshly chopped onion, bell, and jalapeño.

Mexican oregano, basil, cumin, coriander, and salt, pepper, cayenne to taste.

I prefer to use a big cut of beef and grill or sear it in cast iron then cut it into chunks. If I use ground beef, I basically make a giant hamburger patty seasoned with taco seasoning and sear it off until I get some really good texture and rough chop.

Chili powder, Rotel, and tomato sauce if I feel like I need some.

Usually a combination of light/dark red kidneys and black beans.

I used to eat any chili with a good bit of cheese and Ritz crackers, but rarely do that anymore.

HOLY SHIT, A CHILI SNOB!!! I Seriously didn't see that coming.