OFFICIAL STOCKS/CRYPTO/FINANCE Thread

cfbmemes_

Administrator
Staff member
Feel free to make other threads on the topic but if you want keep anything general in here. I am a noob in the finance world, but I feel like open communication of a group in here could help out some. You guys don't have to, but I will be transparent.

Age 29
- Teaching Salary $46,000
- 8 years into teaching, 22 years to reach my FL Pension
- Roth IRA: 2,114
- SNDL (weed stock): 1,159 Shares $860
- KO (Coca Cola): 6.17 Shares $355.80
- MPW (Medical Properties Trust): 1 Share $21.26

OMPRIA-NR (For my 2 year old when he turns 25): $2,062

I got off to a really late start with all of this but eager to keep trucking forward. I live a good life and can do most of the stuff I want to do, Really investing in my health this year and making the most sense of my finances to go. Anyways, If I buy shares of stuff I will let y'all know in here. Every first of the month I put $250 towards my IRA.

* No Financial Advice on this website

My experience is that when I hear about it, it's too late. The big kill is a myth for me.. but the long term growth is possible. Get help to develop a long term portfolio and avoid the get rich quick schemes.. for all the guys that made money on GameStop, somebody lost money

I could count on one hand the number of times I made 46K in a year. Back when I was in high school, I wanted to be a history teacher. Apparently I completely fucked up.

Believe it or not it has became harder to be a history teacher than a PE teacher. This is the closest I have ever gotten but it's at a second chance school, ESE, and the kids could care less haha.

Believe it or not it has became harder to be a history teacher than a PE teacher. This is the closest I have ever gotten but it's at a second chance school, ESE, and the kids could care less haha.

I chose to join the USMC for a good reason. I gave up my path to college and becoming a history teacher. I will never regret my decision. Now I teach adults. I give good advice and guidance. I wouldn't trade where I am for where I could have been for anything. What I have given my kids and my friends is way more valuable to me than anything that I could have on my personal plate.

Age 57
- Salary: Unemployment
-Work: until I'm dead because its all I can afford
- Roth IRA: buy more booze & cigs
- SNDL: must be an east coast thing
- KO: looks like another east coast thing
- MPW (Medical Properties Trust): more of that east coast stuff (looks kinda NY/NJ jooish to me)

OMPRIA-NR: ?

Side note: make money, blow it on booze & broads in a foreign country full of needy women ... just not Ukraine atm..

Last edited:
I chose to join the USMC for a good reason. I gave up my path to college and becoming a history teacher. I will never regret my decision. Now I teach adults. I give good advice and guidance. I wouldn't trade where I am for where I could have been for anything. What I have given my kids and my friends is way more valuable to me than anything that I could have on my personal plate.

Meet me in Thomasville for Dinner one night Big Daddy 😍

Age 57
- Salary: Unemployment
-Work: until I'm dead because its all I can afford
- Roth IRA: buy more booze & cigs
- SNDL: must be an east coast thing
- KO: looks like another east coast thing
- MPW (Medical Properties Trust): more of that east coast stuff (looks kinda NY/NJ jooish to me)

OMPRIA-NR: ?

Side note: make money, blow it on booze & broads in a foreign country full of needy women ... just not Ukraine atm..

So, you are their retirement plan it seems......

Actually I was hoping it would be the other way around. The Russian ex was making $27+ and hour along with PERS for the Feds when we were married. I was banking on her credit score and longevity.

I'm just saying, if the Ukraine pulls this shit out and Putin is gone, that place is gonna be a honey hole. Don't think, do eeeeeeet!!!!!!

Age 34
- Salary: $3.50
-Work: The man made me quit
- Roth IRA: actually have over 10k sitting there waiting for a good time.
- SNDL: Sandal?
- KO: Mike Tyson's Punch Out
- MPW: Male Penis Warriors? @tinp can you confirm?

OMPRIA-NR: ? Onery Midgets Preforming Rim-jobs In Austin. No Really?!
juhf.gif