One of our long time favorites needs our help. MizzouFalcon

OldDevilDawg

'21 Co-PotY
MizzouFalcon is getting married next year. October 13th is a Friday. I've already put in my vacation request so I can witness his nuptials in person.

His fiancee is in the hospital going on a week now. Things are looking bad at best. I did what I could, but they need more.

Any of you that still have access to Rivals, please would one of you post a thread linking the Gofundme.

MizzouFalcon is getting married next year. October 13th is a Friday. I've already put in my vacation request so I can witness his nuptials in person.

His fiancee is in the hospital going on a week now. Things are looking bad at best. I did what I could, but they need more.

Any of you that still have access to Rivals, please would one of you post a thread linking the Gofundme.
yer a good man -

Thank you for sharing this man. And done. I miss him. We used to email all the time. And when he had issues last time, he stopped emailing because he said it took a toll on him. Need to reconnect with him. Is a great guy!

@PSUTE @CowpokeU If you guys wanted to put together a 5th quarter fund for him as a group as well. Let me know I would be willing to donate into that as well.

@LyquidMetal you still got access to Soundoff? I'm sure there are many still there that would help if they knew.

You know you got all of us here praying for you guys. Ill message you my contact information in case I can be of any further help for you bro.
I appreciate it. Really if you guys can just keep sharing that link. This stuff has done a number on us right before the holidays. I just want to get her home. Get her organs functioning again. Get her back to doing things on her own. Ventilators, dialysis, renal failure, EKGs, heart ectopy. I haven’t slept in 9 days.

I appreciate it. Really if you guys can just keep sharing that link. This stuff has done a number on us right before the holidays. I just want to get her home. Get her organs functioning again. Get her back to doing things on her own. Ventilators, dialysis, renal failure, EKGs, heart ectopy. I haven’t slept in 9 days.
Damn man,, Praying for you and your future wife 🙏

I’ve never seen someone crash in front of me. To be fine and then in minutes the body just stops working. Let alone someone I love. She’s still very weak and will need assistance with walking and eating until she gets her strength back and we don’t know how long that will take. But she’s alive. The kids still have their mom. I still have my soon to be wife. And honestly, that’s enough. That old saying about there being decades where nothing happens and then weeks when decades happen certainly felt true this past 10-11 days. I’ve lived a decade and it was both the fastest and the slowest experience I’ve ever had. The world was moving at a million miles per hour and yet everything was in slow motion. Every noise keeping me on high alert. Knowing that I cannot sleep until she comes home because it’s not home without her while also knowing that she needs to hear my strength, the kids need to see me reassuring them, all of our friends and family relying on me to carry the weight of all of this and lead them through the fear and unknown. I am so very tired but also at peace knowing I did what I promised her I would do before things went awry. I got her home for Christmas.

It is great to hear that she was able to come home and enjoy the holiday! There are times we all talk about what we need. But often the old cliche is true. Money can't buy happiness. The things that mean the most to us don't have price tags or bill of sales. And especially this time of year having your loved ones there with you cannot be matched.

Continued prayers for you and your family!

Just wanted to update you all. Mary is at home recovering. She’s doing well. Kidneys are looking good. She has no voice still from being intubated so long and she’s still emotionally shaken up over just how close she was to being gone.

Thank you all for the continued support and well wishes. It means a lot to my family.

Just wanted to update you all. Mary is at home recovering. She’s doing well. Kidneys are looking good. She has no voice still from being intubated so long and she’s still emotionally shaken up over just how close she was to being gone.

Thank you all for the continued support and well wishes. It means a lot to my family.
a6373870819f3f07b8a1e07fa6ac9f45.jpg

I shared this with AR also. About the only long time name on the other board that I still have a way to reach out to.

I sent it to him when it was first set up. And he responded to me the other day. I don't know if / when it was shared there before. Hopefully that helps as well. I also told AR he needs to pop over here and say hi sometime.