Political humor, anyone?

zwjqhnv243j21.jpg

Like him or hate him, I have never seen in my lifetime such an attack by the "4th estate" from day 1. There are exceptions....
This. Constant, non-stop attacks from the press from well before he took office.
An absolutely unhinged left that refuses to acknowledge any good done by the administration, in fact often points out false wrongs (supported by the MSM).
I'm not a super Trump fan, I do think he's often boorish and I used to hate his Twitter (now i think it's hilarious), but I do think he's got the best interest for America at heart. Half the country lost has lost their fucking mind in a way I've never seen before.

Anyone who knows Trump and how he did business in AC despises him.

He's a congenital liar and a charlatan and I simply do not understand how anyone can pretend otherwise. As bad as most of our politicians are (and they are terrible) he's the most vile excuse for a human being to inhabit the White House in our history. Why do you suppose no US bank will do business with him and he has to get his loans from foreigners?

Draft dodger, cheat, liar
No, this isn't humor, there is nothing funny about it.

No, I didn't vote for Hillary.

I like Amash.

Used to be in his district and I did vote for him when I lived there.

I voted for him too, but his schtick is getting old. He's a contrarian that doesn't get anything done. Not that I'm confident that the next rep will be worth a damn either.