Rivals is so pathetic now

@Htownrebs I quit posting there after the purge.. for my own reasons.. Glad I found this place.. like i've been reborn lol.. Glad your here,, but if Ole Miss starts beating Bama again, you have to quit posting :devilish:

Soundoff got what they wanted I think,, they are rid of most of the Bama fans and controversial posters.. I wish them no ill will..

@Htownrebs I quit posting there after the purge.. for my own reasons.. Glad I found this place.. like i've been reborn lol.. Glad your here,, but if Ole Miss starts beating Bama again, you have to quit posting :devilish:

Soundoff got what they wanted I think,, they are rid of most of the Bama fans and controversial posters.. I wish them no ill will..

Next time we beat Bama back to back again I will not be alive.. So I don't think we have to worry about that. :)

Especially with the yahoo we have as a head coach rn...

As far as BAMA fans, only several of us now. Controversial posters? LOL!!!! Early 2000's it was x rated wild wild west. And anybody could see them.
Ever since I signed up there I thought it was quite mild. Whatever.

I’m ok with this being a newer board consisting mostly of experienced SO posters. tMB went to shit long before I had the displeasure of seeing it first hand. Worst money I’ve ever spent!! I’m sure it was a fine place at one point. That being said, SO has declined but still a lot of good posters there. Like ODD said, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

I
They have a 5 page thread about the one poster they would bring back of they could...

Really?? That's all they have to talk about??

That site has gone to shit... Although, it's been shit for me.. For a while!!
It's been so long since ive looked over there, I forgot my password. Is it a pay only site now????

YEars of the usual suspects running wild, saying whatever they please, and often in violation of the TOS. I say one thing about Toad getting banned, and Janty gets me perma-banned. Sounds fair.
You know you can't do that.. shame on you. Look a like you'll have to stay here