SMU to the PAC12?

PAC deal is a few weeks away. It won't be great but the conference will add SDSU and SMU and will be in the 25-30M a year range.

I don't think the conference survives past this next media cycle, however.

PAC deal is a few weeks away. It won't be great but the conference will add SDSU and SMU and will be in the 25-30M a year range.

I don't think the conference survives past this next media cycle, however.

UO and UW are playing games. I'm not sure if they have something up their sleeves but it doesn't appear they want to commit to a deal right now.

UO and UW are playing games. I'm not sure if they have something up their sleeves but it doesn't appear they want to commit to a deal right now.
B1GUWUO.jpg

They're baiting, but I think they are holding their cards close. Smart, if you ask me. It's a huge decision that shouldn't be made without taking every detail into consideration. Add that they are shooting at a moving target.....they are looking to do what will eventually be in their best interest, regardless of the outcome.

They're baiting, but I think they are holding their cards close. Smart, if you ask me. It's a huge decision that shouldn't be made without taking every detail into consideration. Add that they are shooting at a moving target.....they are looking to do what will eventually be in their best interest, regardless of the outcome.

It might be smart on their part. I have no idea what they know about Big Ten possibilities. I know they've had reasonable offers on the table to keep the PAC together and they seem to be playing games. That tells me they have something else on their minds.