So what happens when Texas A&M beats LSU?

You heard it here first.
In my opinion nothing really. Not that I think they will, but LSU will still be going to Atlanta to play the Dawgs, and if they win they will still be in the CFP's just not as the #1 seed. OSU would be 1, Clemson 2, LSU 3, with #4 being either Bama, UGA, or Big 12 champ (likely OK).

In my opinion nothing really. Not that I think they will, but LSU will still be going to Atlanta to play the Dawgs, and if they win they will still be in the CFP's just not as the #1 seed. OSU would be 1, Clemson 2, LSU 3, with #4 being either Bama, UGA, or Big 12 champ (likely OK).

If LSU beats UGA in the SECCG, my Dawgs won't even get the Sugar Bowl. I think you're making a grave mistake leaving Utah out of the equation. But then, I think the CFPC is ignoring the Utes, as well. IMO, Utah fans should be rooting for A&M and Auburn. (BTW, I think both will win).

A&M has lost to Clemson, Bama, UGA, and Auburn. If A&M beats LSU, look at the domino repercussions for Utah. I also see VT having a chance to beat Clemson in the ACCCG. Think about it.

If LSU beats UGA in the SECCG, my Dawgs won't even get the Sugar Bowl. I think you're making a grave mistake leaving Utah out of the equation. But then, I think the CFPC is ignoring the Utes, as well. IMO, Utah fans should be rooting for A&M and Auburn. (BTW, I think both will win).

A&M has lost to Clemson, Bama, UGA, and Auburn. If A&M beats LSU, look at the domino repercussions for Utah. I also see VT having a chance to beat Clemson in the ACCCG. Think about it.
I did think about the Ute's, I just don't think they'll be there. I think Oregon will be the PAC champ, and with two losses they won't be considered. There is a higher percentage chance of flying monkeys coming out of my ass than VT beating Clemson. As far as Auburn, I've been anxious about this game all season, even with a healthy Tua. Without him, I don't think Bama win's the game.

I did think about the Ute's, I just don't think they'll be there. I think Oregon will be the PAC champ, and with two losses they won't be considered. There is a higher percentage chance of flying monkeys coming out of my ass than VT beating Clemson. As far as Auburn, I've been anxious about this game all season, even with a healthy Tua. Without him, I don't think Bama win's the game.

Utes will beat Oregon. Utah is a more complete team. VT has been coming on strong in the last few games. Lots of young guys have grown up. The defense has showed up with a vengeance and I think they win one for the "Gipper" (Bud Foster).

Call me crazy if you want to. But when I'm right, call me genius.

All HELL breaks loose -

swerk GIF

Sounds like wishful thinking.

TAMU has lost to every ranked opponent they have played this year.

Jimbo and Elko are at least 1 more year away from making a splash. It will happen. Just not yet. LSU is playing for too much. And TAMU defense wont be able to keep up

Sounds like wishful thinking.

TAMU has lost to every ranked opponent they have played this year.

Jimbo and Elko are at least 1 more year away from making a splash. It will happen. Just not yet. LSU is playing for too much. And TAMU defense wont be able to keep up

Everybody is talking about how bad UGAs offense looked against TAMU. No one is talking about how good TAMUs defense did against UGA. I get it.

Jimbo has his team very close to being damn good. Their offense is much better than Auburn's offense and their defense is close. LSU better not have a hiccup. Every team has a bad game.....a game where they didn't do what they have done all year. I think LSU gets that hiccup. TAMU wins in a close one.

Everybody is talking about how bad UGAs offense looked against TAMU. No one is talking about how good TAMUs defense did against UGA. I get it.

Jimbo has his team very close to being damn good. Their offense is much better than Auburn's offense and their defense is close. LSU better not have a hiccup. Every team has a bad game.....a game where they didn't do what they have done all year. I think LSU gets that hiccup. TAMU wins in a close one.

Elko builds his teams against power run. Same thing he did he at ND. Was super pissed when Jimbo took him. But the secondary for TAMU isnt ready for that level of competition. And I dont think the TAMU offense has the game yet

Anyone can win any given weekend. But I dont think this is TAMUs game to win.

Jimbo isn’t scoring enough points with his readers and Cheesecake Factory Menu for a playbook to keep up with LSU.

Kirby cant make halftime adjustments it seems
jimbo was the better coach, hell Muschamp is an idiot and he out coached Kirby

Just to be clear, I wasn't drunk when I posted this thread. I really do think A&M can pull it off. I've seen the best of Auburn and A&M. A&M is a much better team overall.

Yes, Auburn beat them. I get it. Won't change my mind.

Although Grant Delpit claims to be back to "full speed", he can't stop Mond on his own. A&M has enough defense to slow down LSU. LSU will have problems with A&Ms offense. If LSU is "looking ahead" to UGA and the SECCG, it will bite them in the ass.

Just to be clear, I wasn't drunk when I posted this thread. I really do think A&M can pull it off. I've seen the best of Auburn and A&M. A&M is a much better team overall.

Yes, Auburn beat them. I get it. Won't change my mind.

Although Grant Delpit claims to be back to "full speed", he can't stop Mond on his own. A&M has enough defense to slow down LSU. LSU will have problems with A&Ms offense. If LSU is "looking ahead" to UGA and the SECCG, it will bite them in the ass.

Maybe you think more clearly when you're drunk?