So what has everyone been up to since the purge?

I enjoy the PF there because there is so much stupid and you can pretty much say anything you want. Other than that, their trolls try way too hard to fall so short. It honestly became embarrassing to witness.

Man I took to trolling them hard for a while but they ignored me for some reason. Some ended up figuring it it out after I had to tell them they weren't the fish I wanted to hook lol.

Also, being as far left and down as possible (anarchist) it makes for fun because I troll the right, liberals, progressives and all so it's just an all you can eat buffet for me haha

I enjoy the PF there because there is so much stupid and you can pretty much say anything you want. Other than that, their trolls try way too hard to fall so short. It honestly became embarrassing to witness.

I've had several serious clashes. I just tell them I don't debate with stupid people. That seems to tick them off in a big way, then I don't respond to them which ticks them off even more.

Good times

Man I took to trolling them hard for a while but they ignored me for some reason. Some ended up figuring it it out after I had to tell them they weren't the fish I wanted to hook lol.

Also, being as far left and down as possible (anarchist) it makes for fun because I troll the right, liberals, progressives and all so it's just an all you can eat buffet for me haha

I get so many likes from the loons there that I often wonder if they realize half the time that I'm making fun of them. @Selkies ftw can get under their skin easily, too. When people take politics that seriously, it's insanely easy to trigger them.

That's Racist... <my std Hoop PF response to everything> :)

Put out a jazz album on iTunes with a second one in production right now. Smoked a bunch of weed. Made some new friends. Interviewed for my dream job and waiting to hear back. Went to a Braves game with some friends and they beat the punk ass Phillies 15-1. Getting hella exercise, not fun wouldn’t recommend it.

Wasting time,kids school sports, work, more school stuff, work, drinking coffee, more school stuff, waste more time, jealous of BG and her travels, @OldDevilDawg ,@Snoophawg i think work more than i do. But all that said im happy and content. Oh and @RTR...USN (ret) is the only gentlemen around here that knows how to make coffee. Lastly @ALADAMYA should run for office of some kind. Yep thats about it.

Wasting time,kids school sports, work, more school stuff, work, drinking coffee, more school stuff, waste more time, jealous of BG and her travels, @OldDevilDawg ,@Snoophawg i think work more than i do. But all that said im happy and content. Oh and @RTR...USN (ret) is the only gentlemen around here that knows how to make coffee. Lastly @ALADAMYA should run for office of some kind. Yep thats about it.
toon-3424.gif

I've had several serious clashes. I just tell them I don't debate with stupid people. That seems to tick them off in a big way, then I don't respond to them which ticks them off even more.

Good times

I get nasty with them.