Southern U.S. Weather Check....

Just cold and windy south of Houston. Got less than an inch of rain out of the front passing through yesterday.
A beautiful and sunny 24 here

Y'all need to understand that OPie has no idea that there's anywhere west of the Mississippi that is considered "Southern". Poor dumb bastage is in his 30s and still needs to have someone tie his shoes for him.

We got some loud boom booms last night around 9:30!
Same here. But all the bad stuff always misses me to the east or west. I’m protected by whatever kinda weather control nonsense they have out on red stone. Seems like my whole life here the bad storms always go right around the arsenal and south Huntsville never gets hit because of it.

Last edited:
Same here. But all the bad stuff always misses me to the east or west. I’m protected by whatever kinda weather control nonsense they have out on red stone. Seems like my whole life here the bad storms always go right around the arsenal and south Huntsville never gets hit because of it.
Yeah, whatever it is controlling the weather keeps sending it to the Anderson Hills area which I'm totally fine with as they should be used to it by now.

I'm fine! No problems here! *cough* In case anybody is asking...

giphy.gif