Sunday’s sermon.......Forgiveness.

Preacherman

At least I'm real
Forgiveness is Devine! Put aside your petty differences and forgive those that have trespassed against you. Have you been led down the wrong path? Have you felt anguished and depressed after visiting a message board? Have you been harassed by some internet thug? Let me show you how forgiveness is done and you can follow my lead.

RTR........I FORGIVE you for wanting to silence me and my “drivel”. I only mean to bring happiness and harmony to all of us. Besides, banning a man of the cloth can bring mojo in Devine retaliation as in......your dog gets mange, your truck engine blows up, your pecker don’t get hard no more, you get audited by the IRS, etc.......... remember my friend, the Lord works in mysterious ways! ;)

Cowpoke.........I FORGIVE you for........well, I don’t have anything yet but I know something may come up in the future......so keep this as my “get out of jail free” card!

TINP............I FORGIVE you for...........putting that dam Pizza Slut idea in my head. I tried that on the old lady and she thought I was trying to shit on her face. Not only was it not successful, I went to bed hungry and she hasn’t said a word to me most of the day. If the silence lasts the rest of the weekend......this will turn into a THANK YOU!

NOD............I FORGIVE you for..........telling me “Shut up stupid”. Didn’t work did it. I feel like we are closer than ever! 😘

BG..............I FORGIVE you for.............your hostility towards me. We don’t see eye to eye most times but it’s all good! I’m starting to feel the love we actually have for each other. Besides, those estrogen charged rants you can have make my pecker draw up into my belly. It’s tough being an older woman these days........the skin starts to sag, the hair is graying at a quick pace, you no longer get horny,........and before you know it your belly button is showing in your latest tittle pics. Don’t worry though, your still loved by some. 🤭

In closing today’s sermon.......be kind to each other!.......and have a Blessed Day!!😇

tumblr_penkc3kj0d1wzvt9qo1_400.gifv

TINP............I FORGIVE you for...........putting that dam Pizza Slut idea in my head. I tried that on the old lady and she thought I was trying to shit on her face. Not only was it not successful, I went to bed hungry and she hasn’t said a word to me most of the day. If the silence lasts the rest of the weekend......this will turn into a THANK YOU!
It's Sunday Morning in the CCT and this made me laugh loud enough to wake my wife. She was none too pleased, especially because I was using the headboard to suspend my naked ass before swooping down for a "feeding the baby-bird" maneuver on her.