"That's bird doo-doo." Only in South Carolina

OldDevilDawg

'21 Co-PotY

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Prosecutors in South Carolina on Thursday dropped a cocaine possession charge against Georgia Southern quarterback Shai Werts, who was arrested July 31 after police discovered what they suspected was cocaine on the hood of his car.

"What's the white stuff on your hood, man?" the officer asked Werts, according to The George-Anne.
"Bird s---," Werts answered.
"That ain't bird s---," the officer said.
"I promise you, that's bird doo-doo," Werts responded.

tenor.gif

hmm...
if the cops cant tell the diff
bet/ coke n birdshit,
i wonder if there aren't a few
cokeheads out there...
I was thinking the same thing.
My father n law is a retired state trooper and he was bragging how he can tell what anybody is on at anytime. (This was several years ago) and i asked him what some ones pupils look like on opiates and he couldnt tell me. of course i cant the rah rah ive been a trooper for 27 years blah blah . Okay good, answer the question? You got a 50/50 chance. I dont have to prove myself blah, which is correct. Btw DAD"dad, im high as fuck right now in your house and you dont have a clue. As a matter of fact 90% of the time when we visit im high. Moral is, they need to teach cops properly on what to look for. I was absolutely shocked that he couldn't tell me. Hes dick anyway. Sorry. Rant over.

I was thinking the same thing.
My father n law is a retired state trooper and he was bragging how he can tell what anybody is on at anytime. (This was several years ago) and i asked him what some ones pupils look like on opiates and he couldnt tell me. of course i cant the rah rah ive been a trooper for 27 years blah blah . Okay good, answer the question? You got a 50/50 chance. I dont have to prove myself blah, which is correct. Btw DAD"dad, im high as fuck right now in your house and you dont have a clue. As a matter of fact 90% of the time when we visit im high. Moral is, they need to teach cops properly on what to look for. I was absolutely shocked that he couldn't tell me. Hes dick anyway. Sorry. Rant over.
i'm reminded of
sgt stadenko -

guns up in smoke -