The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good Morning, its time for me to go from needing just reading glasses to having glasses all the time, I got some new glasses yesterday and they have transitional lenses, Kinda like bifocals but without the line. they told me it would take about a week for my eyes to train to where to look for things to be in focus. right now if I turn my head, what I see is blurry until I slightly move my eyes and everything comes into focus.. this shit sucks, hopefully it will get better

Good Morning, its time for me to go from needing just reading glasses to having glasses all the time, I got some new glasses yesterday and they have transitional lenses, Kinda like bifocals but without the line. they told me it would take about a week for my eyes to train to where to look for things to be in focus. right now if I turn my head, what I see is blurry until I slightly move my eyes and everything comes into focus.. this shit sucks, hopefully it will get better
I will get better in a hurry. The best advice I can give is point your nose at what you want to see AND if you are going up/down stares don't move your head.