Time to send prayers for one of our long time friends. @TxTiger

OldDevilDawg

'21 Co-PotY
I've met Rick numerous times in the real world. He was actually the first poster I met face to face about 12-13 years ago. I got this message from his daughter today.

"Hey, dads really bad off. We’ve made the decision to bring him home this week to let him pass in his own bed and comfort. I’ll let you know what day we can get him to the house. He’s at Aiken Regional for the time being."

Any of you that have access to Soundoff, I'd appreciate if you shared this with them. He was very popular over there for a lot of years and I know he has friends there still. They have a right to know.

Right now, I'm putting my trust in the power of prayer and how tough that old bastard is.

Last time I saw him, he was on a ventilator beating Covid before anybody knew what Covid was. That was over 3 years ago (January 2020). He's done a lot of fishing since then. I hope he gets another fishing trip.

Sorry, y'all. I've been on the phone since I got off work. I got a call from Rick's daughter today at work. He passed about 2 o'clock today.
☹
Message me if you would like to know the details for the funeral. I'll pass along everything as I find out.

Dammit, I'm just seeing this, I need to get outside my funk every now and then and look at whats being posted.. I never got the opportunity to meet the Texas Tiger but he is on the list of Old friends Ive never met as @PSUTE would say.
RIP Rick and I hope your on a lake somewhere throwing toward a stump :cry: