Touchdown Cat

Hi OP.

That cat looks confident.

tenor.gif

If you think some sports players are superstitious, my mom and her sister would have turned their purses around if that black cat crossed in front of the car/truck/conestoga wagon, much less crossed the goal line.
My wife hates black cats, she said they bring bad luck. Giants was leading the Cowboys 9-3 at home last night, after the black cat ran onto the field they lost 37-18

My wife hates black cats, she said they bring bad luck. Giants was leading the Cowboys 9-3 at home last night, after the black cat ran onto the field they lost 37-18

Sorry for your football troubles. My mom and aunt don't actually believe in that, but it makes them remember my grandmother goofing off and always makes my brother and I laugh.

Sorry for your football troubles. My mom and aunt don't actually believe in that, but it makes them remember my grandmother goofing off and always makes my brother and I laugh.
I actually had $50 on the Cowboys -7 last night. After my wife saw that black cat she said to me 'no worries you'll win this game that black cat is bad for the Giants' 🤣