USC’s new AD is officially Mike Bohn (Cincinnati)

Interesting... You're thoughts on the hire?
I was trying to put that into the original post but working off a phone sucks.

Anyways, I like it on several accounts. Someone with experience with no previous ties to SC. If true, hired within days so a decision can be made on Helton before the season is through and early signing period arrives, and he has PAC 12 experience.

I’m not up to speed on ties between him and Urban, so I will tread here cautiously with that, but boy are those rumors flying.
Twitter is blowing up about him being the #1 choice....

@Brett_McMurphy

Urban Meyer is “undoubtedly" USC’s No. 1 choice & USC will do "whatever it takes to get him” as its next coach, sources told @Stadium. “We think the guy that can do it is Urban,” source said. "He did it at Utah, Florida & Ohio State, but the question is if he’s really interested"
10:54 AM - 1 Nov 2019

Report: USC ready to 'do whatever it takes' to land Urban Meyer
"USC football is reportedly setting its sights on a new football coach, and particularly one who is no stranger to winning at the highest level of the game.

Sources reportedly told Stadium's Brett McMurphy on Friday that Urban Meyer is "undoubtedly" the Trojans' top priority for a potential new coach and that USC is ready to do "whatever it takes" to bring the former Florida and Ohio State coach onboard.

USC football is currently under the direction of Clay Helton, but support for Helton has diminished amid recent struggles for the Trojans on the gridiron. USC posted double-digit wins under Helton in both 2016 and 2017, but the Trojans fell off significantly with a 5-7 finish in 2018 and are now 5-3 this fall. The program already saw the resignation of athletic director Lynn Swann this September."
247sports.com

Some are saying Bohn is a great hire others saying terrible. Only time will tell, but I figure one way to gauge it is how are Cincinnati fans reacting.