Volunteers pt 2

tenn__64536.1446848231.jpg

it should've been, the first time yall got laid since 2006! :cool: ;):p:p:p
It was a game where y'all brought your best and still got your ass kicked. Y'all had no excuses, but y'all still made excuses anyway.
It was a night where good conquered evil and the world was put right.

It was not just a win for the Vols, it was a win for America.

It was a game where y'all brought your best and still got your ass kicked.
Agreed.
Y'all had no excuses, but y'all still made excuses anyway.
Bullshit, Y'all, as you say it, would include me, and I made no such excuses. I dont do excuses. excuses are just a way of describing why you didnt get the job done.
It was a night where good conquered evil and the world was put right.

It was not just a win for the Vols, it was a win for America.
This part made me chuckle, I understand the jest in your tone. that happens after getting beat and not getting sex for 15 straight years on the THIRD OR FOURTH SATURDAY IN OCTOBER !

Agreed.

Bullshit, Y'all, as you say it, would include me, and I made no such excuses. I dont do excuses. excuses are just a way of describing why you didnt get the job done.

This part made me chuckle, I understand the jest in your tone. that happens after getting beat and not getting sex for 15 straight years on the THIRD OR FOURTH SATURDAY IN OCTOBER !
Dallas Cowboys> Atlanta Braves> and now Tennessee Vols America's Team!

God Bless America!

That 2016 miracle went straight to your head, didn't it.

Since then, the total score of all the losses you suffered to UGA every damn year........272-87. Enjoy being UGA's bitch. It's gonna be a regular thing for a long time.

That 2016 miracle went straight to your head, didn't it.

Since then, the total score of all the losses you suffered to UGA every damn year........272-87. Enjoy being UGA's bitch. It's gonna be a regular thing for a long time.
Who makes miracles? Answer God

So, does that make the Vols Heaven team too? 🍊 :unsure:🎚️

I can see we are like minded on this.