What did you do today

Copejunkie

The Cornfather
Today I checked heifers at midnight, 3 am, at 630 checked cows and heifers, tagged a calf, fed all the cattle, kicked a cow into the bull lot till I take her to the sale barn and turned her calf into a bottle calf because she's a bitch and wanted to kill me and her calf is a dumbass and can't figure out how to walk up to her and suck a tit, checked cows and heifers again at 1230 after I ate dinner, ground hay for a neighbor, and checked cows and sorted heifers again tonight before dark. Just got done eating supper and need to check the heifers again soon. Probably go to bed at 1030 and start the whole process again. Starting at midnight.

Today I checked heifers at midnight, 3 am, at 630 checked cows and heifers, tagged a calf, fed all the cattle, kicked a cow into the bull lot till I take her to the sale barn and turned her calf into a bottle calf because she's a bitch and wanted to kill me and her calf is a dumbass and can't figure out how to walk up to her and suck a tit, checked cows and heifers again at 1230 after I ate dinner, ground hay for a neighbor, and checked cows and sorted heifers again tonight before dark. Just got done eating supper and need to check the heifers again soon. Probably go to bed at 1030 and start the whole process again. Starting at midnight.
Braggart. Currently thinking about Ribeyes thanks to you!

You had me at suck a tit.

What did you do today
Checked various deployments, herded some end of life laptops over to inventory control. Fed myself then went and updated several spreadsheets with the progress of said deployments. Boxed up and shipped a couple laptops out to a field office after checking to make sure all of their apps were installed. wiped and tagged all out of financial life machines that came in and sent them over to Inventory to dispose of. Boxed up and shipped various peripherals that had been requested out to end users. checked on my deployments again to make sure they were all still running. Answered a crap ton of nonsensical questions via email and then went to see my boss to make sure he understood what I was trying to convey in my emails so he would not pester me all day with followups. discussed currents events with a colleague then checked my deployments again to see if I could proceed to cache credentials and load any requested software. Checked on my reports progress for the day so I am not blindsided with "WHERE IS MY REQUEST!" emails. Let my group know I was not going to participate in Fridays ( today's ) pot luck since I had other plans. After caching credentials and making last minute changes to several machines I updated the priority board and then took my fat ass home.