What I didn't come here for

This kind of shit

just to be clear

if this is how it's going to be, I won't be here

It's not necessarily this way but CTN was and IS instrumental in getting our other profiles nuked from Rivals when we tried to come back and ran back to narc to the trolls and mods about us.

It's not necessarily this way but CTN was and IS instrumental in getting our other profiles nuked from Rivals when we tried to come back and ran back to narc to the trolls and mods about us.
I had my fill of internet drama on SO, which was why I quit when I did.

That the same drama seems to pop up over and over again is why most of you haven't heard from me for awhile. It's not important, I just wanted to be upfront so if I decide to check out it won't be a mystery to anybody.

I didn't post over on so, but I lurked and I remember him from there and then after everything went down I saw what he did. I have no use for him to say the least. Now I realize what he did affected alot of you and it really pissed me off but my feelings on it weren't anywhere nearly as hurt as alot of yours were. Im just glad that alot of the people that I enjoyed reading were able to land here. I understand that there will be people on this board eventually that I don't like, and I also understand that there will be people who don't like me, and frankly I don't care if they do. Bottom line is he's a an asshole that can and should be ignored. I hate to see people just pick up and leave over someone popping up, we have a good thing started here and if we let one dumbass drive a wedge into it that easily this place wont last long. I have a feeling that our mods @PSUTE @RTR...USN (ret) and @CowpokeU will not give him much leeway and maybe zero.

I had my fill of internet drama on SO, which was why I quit when I did.

That the same drama seems to pop up over and over again is why most of you haven't heard from me for awhile. It's not important, I just wanted to be upfront so if I decide to check out it won't be a mystery to anybody.

Understood. We are trying to keep it away from here and not take this place so serious.

I didn't post over on so, but I lurked and I remember him from there and then after everything went down I saw what he did. I have no use for him to say the least. Now I realize what he did affected alot of you and it really pissed me off but my feelings on it weren't anywhere nearly as hurt as alot of yours were. Im just glad that alot of the people that I enjoyed reading were able to land here. I understand that there will be people on this board eventually that I don't like, and I also understand that there will be people who don't like me, and frankly I don't care if they do. Bottom line is he's a an asshole that can and should be ignored. I hate to see people just pick up and leave over someone popping up, we have a good thing started here and if we let one dumbass drive a wedge into it that easily this place wont last long. I have a feeling that our mods @PSUTE @RTR...USN (ret) and @CowpokeU will not give him much leeway and maybe zero.

The answer to the leeway is ZERO lol

This kind of shit

just to be clear

if this is how it's going to be, I won't be here
I've always liked you but I flat out refuse to walk on egg shells around you in hopes you will stay. We are real people here, not some fantasy land where there is never a problem. Either you can handle it or you can't. Your decision.

You know, especially as I get older, I enjoy a good salad. But instead of tossing it, Mrs Nod has this thing that spins it. It works pretty good, we use that from time to time.
cIgYNju.gif