What team would you like to see your team play in a bowl?

Assuming you are playing in a NY6, so dont pick off "which means we would be in the CFP". What team, based off style alone, would you like to see your team play?

Me: Iowa vs Georgia. We are two teams that play a similar style of hard nosed football. Even though on paper they have a much better team, if our offense shows up, we can run with all but the elite of the elite.

Who you got?

Last edited:
Lot's of teams I'd like to see Bama play, even though disparity of record will prevent it.
Nebraska
Oregon
Miami
We've fairly recently played most of the "blue bloods" but as far as brand name goes Nebraska would be high on my list!

FSU. Kick 'em while they are down! Would have said Penn State for two times in a row, but they look tough.

Last edited:
Them too.
Kd7Q3AC.gif

Alabama. The Sugar Bowl game was a defining moment in Utah football history. 2004 the BCS pitted us against #17 sPitt. We kicked their ass, but they had the testicular fortitude to schedule a home and home with us. Did not work out well for them. 2008 the BCS tried to put us in "our place" as a non AQ by pitting us against 'Bama. We kicked their ass. Saban, being the coach he is, realized that CFB had changed , and that he needed to get with the change, which he stated. He did so. 'Bama has rolled.

Alabama. The Sugar Bowl game was a defining moment in Utah football history. 2004 the BCS pitted us against #17 sPitt. We kicked their ass, but they had the testicular fortitude to schedule a home and home with us. Did not work out well for them. 2008 the BCS tried to put us in "our place" as a non AQ by pitting us against 'Bama. We kicked their ass. Saban, being the coach he is, realized that CFB had changed , and that he needed to get with the change, which he stated. He did so. 'Bama has rolled.
Is this an Us against the world type post? Altho I'd be ok with that game there is one other who also cries the us against the world squeal.
And I would love to see that if BAMA doesn't go to the playoffs.

Yep... we owe you one LOL!