Where are the female posters at?

Preacherman

At least I'm real
Did you male chauvinist pigs run them all off? I have only seen one chik here lately and she obviously likes the abuse šŸ¤­ . Iā€™m all for pimp slapping a ho every once in a while but this is going to be a pure sausagefest if we donā€™t become kinder to our female counterparts. You guys need to put your estrogen jokes aside, quit pretending you can clean your ears with a tampon, and STOP with the advise on how to earn your ā€œredwingsā€. Be more sensitive, gentle, and considerate of womenā€™s fragile emotions. More women = more opportunities for strange in the future.
Have a blessed day!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Did you male chauvinist pigs run them all off? I have only seen one chik here lately and she obviously likes the abuse šŸ¤­ . Iā€™m all for pimp slapping a ho every once in a while but this is going to be a pure sausagefest if we donā€™t become kinder to our female counterparts. You guys need to put your estrogen jokes aside, quit pretending you can clean your ears with a tampon, and STOP with the advise on how to earn your ā€œredwingsā€. Be more sensitive, gentle, and considerate of womenā€™s fragile emotions. More women = more opportunities for strange in the future.
Have a blessed day!

Shouldn't you just stick to banging the wives in your congregation and ruining other families lives? I mean, damn, bro, it takes a special kind of intelligent female to be OK with the shit we pull here.

giphy.gif