11/29/18 A day that will go down in message board infamy

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel, lol... He was not the one who got the ball rolling, but much as I personally like him (and I have met him in person, he's a good guy) there are times when you have to stand up and be counted. I was disappointed...
Never had an issue w/ Janty, there are just a few who I have emailed off the board he is one of them, until he started talking shit behind my back... fuck him...He's the only person on either board who I have a real dislike for...

footage of @OldDevilDawg , @CowpokeU , @Nod4Eight , and @Toadman005 on the purple circle yank forum

1f75ca767414e67e-gif-of-the-week-star-trek-had-some-fun-in-their-day.gif
POTY

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel, lol... He was not the one who got the ball rolling, but much as I personally like him (and I have met him in person, he's a good guy) there are times when you have to stand up and be counted. I was disappointed...
I didn't think it was him, I think that was covered at the time if my memory is correct. I still stand behind my post... :)

My bad. It was on the baseball forum. My "alt" doesn't work anymore, but I did find the thread with said proof that Janty posted boobs on the purple menace.

I hate it all went down like it did in all honesty. If the purge wouldnt have happened I doubt I would be posting. Well b4 , i felt like the war going on in the political thread was spilling over into quality threads. Actually I think that changed the way some posters for better and worse posted.

I hate it all went down like it did in all honesty. If the purge wouldnt have happened I doubt I would be posting. Well b4 , i felt like the war going on in the political thread was spilling over into quality threads. Actually I think that changed the way some posters for better and worse posted.

Yeah. That and the influx of trolls from hell. It ruined a great board. That's why most of us here looked for another place where we could enjoy talking to each other to begin with. It was total FUBAR and Rivals hierarchy was fully responsible.

I don't think I ever had a faster day at work. Thank god it was Friday and kinda slow so I could fully invest myself in it.

I standby my two statements.

1)I genuinely think that the perma-bans and IP bans were complete BS

2)I still think a "secret clubhouse" was shady and bs but should've been handled by the entire board

I'll look at most of the positives from all that went down though I had little to do with anything. 1. This place was created. 2. I engaged with the morning crew on Hoopla that were like us. 3. You guys brought brief traffic to my old board. I still post occasionally on Rivals, but no like I used to. Mainly to see if my friend buckpr posts. All boards have posters who can rub others the wrong way or that you do the same to them. I'm glad to interact with so many different people all over the country/world.

I'll look at most of the positives from all that went down though I had little to do with anything. 1. This place was created. 2. I engaged with the morning crew on Hoopla that were like us. 3. You guys brought brief traffic to my old board. I still post occasionally on Rivals, but no like I used to. Mainly to see if my friend buckpr posts. All boards have posters who can rub others the wrong way or that you do the same to them. I'm glad to interact with so many different people all over the country/world.
Glad you showed up in your khakis. 🙂