11/29/18 A day that will go down in message board infamy

The "other" board has a thread going to what is known as the purge. Some of you are missed and a few no. But then the "other" board has its share of cucks now.

It's a day after Thanksgiving, but give thanks to @HailToPitt725 for finding the purple board and @CowpokeU for shutting down his thread immediately to keep it quiet.

If you didn't get an invitation and are here, it's because that thing was like a shotgun wedding.

IMO, that's why this board exists.
There was a funny story behind that. After we had our mini invasion of the Boise board, I went through literally every Rivals site trying to find a slow board. There were definitely a few, but then the TCU board came along. Not only was it slow, there were literally no threads on it. I thought it might’ve been a pay board so I tested it out and, sure enough, I was able to create a thread on it. The rest was history.

Sometimes I wonder if I should regret finding the board. But I’ve come to the realization that it all worked out for the best and you guys are happy here. What a wild ride it was to get to this point, though.

There was a funny story behind that. After we had our mini invasion of the Boise board, I went through literally every Rivals site trying to find a slow board. There were definitely a few, but then the TCU board came along. Not only was it slow, there were literally no threads on it. I thought it might’ve been a pay board so I tested it out and, sure enough, I was able to create a thread on it. The rest was history.

Sometimes I wonder if I should regret finding the board. But I’ve come to the realization that it all worked out for the best and you guys are happy here. What a wild ride it was to get to this point, though.
I had damn near forgot about the Boise board.
Doing Gog's work my man.

Oh yeah but he's a cuck to a known board troll.
Go look at the Rivals basketball board. There will be a multipage thread started by CowPoke late last year. It won't be hard to find. You can figure it out from there.
I was not privy to the purple board hell, I hadn't posted in 3 months on Rivals I was sick of the BS, oh that and the plane crashed into the mountain. Back to the point I peaked my head in to said hello one night, and bam, 2 days later the purge happened and well fuck you all I got gut hooked, then to the HOOP and now here. Why on earth will none of you say the MOD in question has to be none other than , the back stabbing, low life, POS, oxygen thief, who tells everybody about taking karate and looking like a coach whos a known cheater, and brags about being a well known cock sucker to men that in Cleveland that are Jacked AF twinks who love anal gaping, JANTY are we? If he is not the MOD in questions, still doesn't change the facts of my post.... Just say'n

I was not privy to the purple board hell, I hadn't posted in 3 months on Rivals I was sick of the BS, oh that and the plane crashed into the mountain. Back to the point I peaked my head in to said hello one night, and bam, 2 days later the purge happened and well fuck you all I got gut hooked, then to the HOOP and now here. Why on earth will none of you say the MOD in question has to be none other than , the back stabbing, low life, POS, oxygen thief, who tells everybody about taking karate and looking like a coach whos a known cheater, and brags about being a well known cock sucker to men that in Cleveland that are Jacked AF twinks who love anal gaping, JANTY are we? If he is not the MOD in questions, still doesn't change the facts of my post.... Just say'n
Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel, lol... He was not the one who got the ball rolling, but much as I personally like him (and I have met him in person, he's a good guy) there are times when you have to stand up and be counted. I was disappointed...

source.gif