3 vs 4

I am really not sure on this one. On paper I actually favor PSU. Only because some of the stat line you see in Iowa is questionable. When you look at the game vs Iowa St a lot of that was on short fields from turn overs, and then also look at the Maryland game, they were like +7 in turn overs. Which is great. I like stingy defense. But you can't count on that to happen week in and week out at that level.

On the same hand, Franklin is so much like Kelly in making some of the worst most bone headed game day decisions.

I honestly could see this one going either way. I also thought that Oregon was going to run the PAC undefeated, and we see how that worked out.

If I had to pick a team today it would be PSU. But I look for this to be one of the best games in the B1G all year.

If the game was at Happy Valley, I'd prolly pick PSU, but Kinnick is gonna be extra hostile this week. Hawkeyes are winning games by ball hawking on the defense(pun intended). I'm not sure there's a team in the B1G that can go into Kinnick and walk out with a win this season.
I hope this is the case. Rankings be damned, i hate penn st. I want them to loose every game or match they play in every sport. As far as I'm concerned they shouldn't have sports there any more. I hope Iowa puts a hundred on them.