A few prayers for my Aunt

RazzlDazzl

Her home was blown apart by Hurricane Michael and she's still living in a travel trailer, my uncle and cousin decided to start a debris removal business with brand new equipment which tanked because neither can run a tractor out of a wet paper sack and my cousin got himself locked up, the city won't let them put up a pole barn to cover the equipment on the property she inherited from my grandmother, they denied her new house plans, and now she's been diagnosed with breast cancer and my asshole uncle is planning a trip to bird hunt with his family in Kansas. Sorry for the longest run-on sentence ever.

Her home was blown apart by Hurricane Michael and she's still living in a travel trailer, my uncle and cousin decided to start a debris removal business with brand new equipment which tanked because neither can run a tractor out of a wet paper sack and my cousin got himself locked up, the city won't let them put up a pole barn to cover the equipment on the property she inherited from my grandmother, they denied her new house plans, and now she's been diagnosed with breast cancer and my asshole uncle is planning a trip to bird hunt with his family in Kansas. Sorry for the longest run-on sentence ever.
shes got some prayers comin
from east texas -.

Wow... Sorry to hear things aren't going very well for your aunt.

Prayers.... hope she beats cancer like a drum.

Damn she's having a rough go of it. I hope she gets some good news in the near future.

Best wishes for your Aunt op.

I hope you can find the time to help her out and not let the state run rough shod over her and take all her shit...

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Damn, she’s dealing with a lot more than she should have to. I’m sending all the good thoughts her way.

Will take her in the Inipi with me in the morning for prayers
Thank you young lady.

Not that he doesn't know, but please let your father know that I appreciate our conversations. We had quite a few before he went to a better place.

He raised a good woman.

There are a bunch of us tickled pink that you post here.

Last edited:
Thank you young lady.

Not that he doesn't know, but please let your father know that I appreciate our conversations. We had quite a few before he went to a better place.

He raised a good woman.

Philámayaye for the kind words.

I will tell Dad when I have my daily chat with him at Čhaŋkpé Ópi Wakpála (a creek called Wounded Knee). I know how happy he must be that y'all have extended not only friendship, but sense of family to me as y'all did with him.

Our Sweat Lodge is built at Čhaŋkpé Ópi Wakpála where it runs through our property and where Mom, Dad and Amira's ashes are, and not far from where the heart of our Nation, the heart of Crazy Horse is buried.

Thank you young lady.

He raised a good woman.

Tickled Pink reporting in. We do not have a house of many mansions so far, but enough to steer different cats' posts to the proper area. As one who was chosen to herd them, I appreciate that we are provided the patience of posters to help us out, and point out that some posts need to be in a different area. Pretty much all of us provide value to the community. Thanks All...