A tiger's a tiger

Copejunkie

The Cornfather
You wouldn't have wanted to be there without the glass. I would like zoos to put a deer in with some of these big cats, they could sell tickets to watch

I saw a dead bobcat once in the woods,, it was about the size of a small dog.. but the fangs and claws scared me.. you could tell this was a killing machine.. I cant even image a Tiger (no auburn jokes please, im still butt hurt)
Yeah Bobcats are awesome to watch. I've seen lots of them but there was one time I had one just appear underneath my deer stand. I never saw him till he was directly below me. I was like wtf where did you come from. He never made a sound.

I saw a dead bobcat once in the woods,, it was about the size of a small dog.. but the fangs and claws scared me.. you could tell this was a killing machine.. I cant even image a Tiger (no auburn jokes please, im still butt hurt)
I ran across a dead bear in the woods one time. Same thing, inspected the claws and teeth. Pretty fascinating. Not only well "armed" but wild animals are just fucking tough. They kinda have to be. Even something the size of a raccoon can demonstrate incredible strength to size.

That's why I would always laugh at those people like TwoTwoThree (wow, remember that guy?) Who would say things like he could take out a bear. Fucking idiot.

he could take out a bear.
This would be a good PSA to drop here....
bears pepper spray

The sign reads:

Due to the frequency of human-bear encounters, the B.C. Fish and Wildlife Branch is advising hikers, hunters, fishermen and any persons that use the out of doors in a recreational or work related function to take extra precautions while in the field.

We advise the outdoorsman to wear little noisy bells on clothing so as to give advanced warning to any bears that might be close by so you don’t take them by surprise.

We also advise anyone using the out-f-doors to carry “Pepper Spray” with him is case of an encounter with a bear.

Outdoorsmen should also be on the watch for fresh bear activity, and be able to tell the difference between black bear feces and grizzly bear feces. Black bear feces is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fur. Grizzly bear shit has bells in it and smells like pepper.

This would be a good PSA to drop here....
bears pepper spray

The sign reads:

Due to the frequency of human-bear encounters, the B.C. Fish and Wildlife Branch is advising hikers, hunters, fishermen and any persons that use the out of doors in a recreational or work related function to take extra precautions while in the field.

We advise the outdoorsman to wear little noisy bells on clothing so as to give advanced warning to any bears that might be close by so you don’t take them by surprise.

We also advise anyone using the out-f-doors to carry “Pepper Spray” with him is case of an encounter with a bear.

Outdoorsmen should also be on the watch for fresh bear activity, and be able to tell the difference between black bear feces and grizzly bear feces. Black bear feces is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fur. Grizzly bear shit has bells in it and smells like pepper.
Yeah, don't fuck with a grizzly. We have enough now that we actually had a season for grizzly in 2018 - well at least we did till PETA got it cancelled.

Yeah, don't fuck with a grizzly. We have enough now that we actually had a season for grizzly in 2018 - well at least we did till PETA got it cancelled.
Effffff peta. I would have a season anyway, just nobody would know it. Same if I lived where there were wolves. I hate wolves and coyotes with a passion. When you spend most of your life having nightmares about being attacked by a pack of wolves you start hating them real quick, and I have only seen a wolf in a zoo.

Effffff peta. I would have a season anyway, just nobody would know it. Same if I lived where there were wolves. I hate wolves and coyotes with a passion. When you spend most of your life having nightmares about being attacked by a pack of wolves you start hating them real quick, and I have only seen a wolf in a zoo.
Come to Idaho. We have some of the loosest regulations on wolf season in the lower 48. I'm sure you've seen pics of hunters holding up large wolves... Many, if not most, of those come from Idaho.

Come to Idaho. We have some of the loosest regulations on wolf season in the lower 48. I'm sure you've seen pics of hunters holding up large wolves... Many, if not most, of those come from Idaho.
What most of these idiotic peta folks refuse to understand is that without regulated hunting, the animal herds would be diseased and suffer. They also don't understand the consequences uncontrolled breeding and overpopulation have on humans. Hunting actually HELPS the overall strength and health of the herd.

That is something that I have wanted to do for a very long time.

What most of these idiotic peta folks refuse to understand is that without regulated hunting, the animal herds would be diseased and suffer. They also don't understand the consequences uncontrolled breeding and overpopulation have on humans. Hunting actually HELPS the overall strength and health of the herd.
Yep. In nature there is always a doomed surplus. That way the old and weak die off each year to make the herd stronger. Herds would be perfectly healthy if there were no human interference - but that ship obviously sailed thousands of years ago. Hunting in a necessary tool in wildlife management.