ACC Troubles?

CowpokeU

Back in 2012 I remember when FSU, Clemson & NC State were flirting with the Big XII conference.

Fast forward to the new shakeup and the PAC often thought the weakest conference the past decade is starting to gain a lot of steam meanwhile there's a solid chance a 5-7 Rutgers could actually kill the ACC this weekend.

With the BigXII being the pariah right now without a blue blood but full of some of the top younger gun teams I think we have an identity that plays well.

The SEC and B1G lol, they are saaaafe.

The PAC with the new big name coaches, possibility of Chip Kelly returning to Oregon. Utah playing lights out end of the year. I think they are okay.

The ACC is seeing Wake and Pitt represent their hopes and dreams this season. It's like Kansas and WVU repping the 12 or Vandy and USCe rep the SEC. It's a weird look into the instability of football in the conference.

In the modern era, neither the ACC and PAC are dominant at the same time. The other three are usually okay while those two figure it out.

Question is, could this lead to the instability of the ACC instead? Imagine FSU & Clemson in the SEC. UNC & Duke to the B1G. NC State, Pitt to the Big XII and the rest kind of find somewhere or the AAC.

We've seen it happen before, especially with the ACC's insistence at times to try and BEast themselves as a basketball conference.

Wouldn't get carried away. Remember the blacklandrebelbearsharks or whatever they call themselves beating BAMA and quite a few were commenting on the downward spiral for BAMA has started? Well, we see how that turned out.

Just another example of the up and down of it all.

Wouldn't get carried away. Remember the blacklandrebelbearsharks or whatever they call themselves beating BAMA and quite a few were commenting on the downward spiral for BAMA has started? Well, we see how that turned out.

Just another example of the up and down of it all.

I'd say to not get carried away with this but 2012 was a pretty strong indicator of instability in the conference. 2025 is gonna be a wild shoot out and I'm not all too sure the ACC has the leadership in place to weather that kind of storm.