Alabama is the greatest program ever

confused-math-formula-calculation-xnm9qnnhjh9vg552.gif

Horseshit. UGA has never lost to ND. Saban is the GOAT, but he didn't invent beating ND.

In my best Letterkenny voice

To be fair.

.666 of the Georgia teams that ND has played against had national championship appearances.

A win by 1 point is a win. And I don't take nothing away for Georgia handling their business against the Irish. And I am a huge Kirby fan. But also in those 3 games. The largest margin of victory was 7 points.

In my best Letterkenny voice

To be fair.

.666 of the Georgia teams that ND has played against had national championship appearances.

A win by 1 point is a win. And I don't take nothing away for Georgia handling their business against the Irish. And I am a huge Kirby fan. But also in those 3 games. The largest margin of victory was 7 points.
Kirby ain't playing by the new rules. He point blank tells 'em, "You don't come to UGA for $, you come to get developed for the NFL. You come to UGA because this is the team you WANT to play for. If you're not happy here, good luck where you go and thanks for stopping by. My only hope is that I helped you become a better player and a better person during your time here.

Those are the things that the players talk about. What he says to them.

Kirby ain't playing by the new rules. He point blank tells 'em, "You don't come to UGA for $, you come to get developed for the NFL. You come to UGA because this is the team you WANT to play for. If you're not happy here, good luck where you go and thanks for stopping by. My only hope is that I helped you become a better player and a better person during your time here.

Those are the things that the players talk about. What he says to them.
So it sounds as if Jayden Rashada is headed your way. Thoughts? He fell behind Sam Leavitt this spring at ASU so either he thinks he can go to Athens and play or the NIL opportunity is too big to pass up. What have you been hearing?

So it sounds as if Jayden Rashada is headed your way. Thoughts? He fell behind Sam Leavitt this spring at ASU so either he thinks he can go to Athens and play or the NIL opportunity is too big to pass up. What have you been hearing?
Kirby made it clear that he wants to pull a QB from the portal. With Brock Vandagriff leaving for Kentucky, it left UGA with 3 scholly QBs. UGA wants 4. It will clearly be a backup roll behind Carson Beck, who is highly regarded as the #1 returning QB in the nation. I'm not sure Rashada is looking for a backup roll nor the very light NIL deal that would come with it. What I'm seeing has UCLA and Auburn leading the way in his recruitment.