ALL Rivals Posters...See This First

I have zero expectations when it comes to TINP dammit!
df59f959acd2e16ab87276a6df3768ef.gif

I was very impressed!
I've missed you, I've got so many questions & activities for us to catch up on, but let me start with the questions:

1. How are the kids?

2. What'd you have to eat right before this post?

3. What do you want for Christmas?

4. Are you healthy?

5. Do you like the new Limp Bizkit album called Still Sucks?

I've missed you, I've got so many questions & activities for us to catch up on, but let me start with the questions:

1. How are the kids?

2. What'd you have to eat right before this post?

3. What do you want for Christmas?

4. Are you healthy?

5. Do you like the new Limp Bizkit album called Still Sucks?
1. How are the kids? Freaking amazing, and huge. Ask @OldDevilDawg I've posted some football videos of the boys, and my daughter's cheer team took 1st place last week in Reno. If they win again this week, we're off to Vegas.

2. What'd you have to eat right before this post? Cornbread

3. What do you want for Christmas? Everyone to get what they want and be happy.

4. Are you healthy? I mean I'm old, but other than that, yup.

5. Do you like the new Limp Bizkit album called Still Sucks? I was never a Bizkit fan, and after being at Woodstock '99, never will be 😆

How are things going with you?

1. How are the kids? Freaking amazing, and huge. Ask @OldDevilDawg I've posted some football videos of the boys, and my daughter's cheer team took 1st place last week in Reno. If they win again this week, we're off to Vegas.

5. Do you like the new Limp Bizkit album called Still Sucks? I was never a Bizkit fan, and after being at Woodstock '99, never will be 😆

Rittenhouse reigns.

Very positive answers for #'s 1 - 4, but I have problems with #5.

Now, I wasn't there, but I watched the HBO documentary and I believe that Andy Kiedis of Red Hot Chili Peppers had more to do with the devastating fires than Fred Durst did.

Very positive answers for #'s 1 - 4, but I have problems with #5.

Now, I wasn't there, but I watched the HBO documentary and I believe that Andy Kiedis of Red Hot Chili Peppers had more to do with the devastating fires than Fred Durst did.
Peace, love and rage?

Very inaccurate. Fred got it started and it was ugly fast.

Peace, love and rage?

Very inaccurate. Fred got it started and it was ugly fast.
Not "very inaccurate" according to this article, the combo of RHCP version of "Fire" and the free candles sparked the fires that exploded the already frustrated crowd.
Don't let the hate for Fred Durst & LB not giving a fuck about bad reviews indict them as the criminals of Woodstock 99.

Not "very inaccurate" according to this article, the combo of RHCP version of "Fire" and the free candles sparked the fires that exploded the already frustrated crowd.
Don't let the hate for Fred Durst & LB not giving a fuck about bad reviews indict them as the criminals of Woodstock 99.
I was sitting against the stage when it began, my friend. I'm positive how it all went down. I was high af, and saw a sea of 100K rushing me, or it seemed like it 😆
Said eff this, slid up the hill and watched everything unfold. I did stay to hear Willie in the morning, then left.