Also for anyone who wonders...

I was off the board during the purge for a few days and had no idea what happened. Once I found out how many people got banned, I started commenting "Greg Ladky has a micro penis" over and over in tons of threads. It still took about 24 hours before I got banished.

Happy Thanksgiving H2Pitt !!!

... and fuck you for not remembering me on your purged list on Rivals.
Honestly, I wasn’t sure if you were actually banned. Them screwing up their recent post feature screwed up my list! :(

Hope you had a good thanksgiving as well. I’ll move you to the top. ;)

After about a week off and on of wondering who and why, I found the most effective strategy was to keep it in perspective and just stop giving a shit.
How’re you doing Big 8? Thought you’d like this, I was at the Mizzou-Butler basketball game at the Sprint Center on Monday. They’re looking good but just started too slow.

I have no idea of what OP speaks of. Purple Board? Wtf?

....and is this what you mean by "talking intimately" ?
challeneg-2.gif

that dude looks like he is about to stroke out

In my defense, I never posted boobs there. How the fuck did I get permabanned from rivals because of the purple board and not get permabanned from rivals for posting the GLORIOUS boobs that I posted there? That's straight enigma shit.
I’ve posted some pretty questionable shit on rivals without catching a ban, but I think most of those threads got nuked before the morning crew arrived.

You might remember one in a completely see through wet, white thong...you could clearly make out the labia. Or one in a thong that was nothing but a tiny triangle piece of fabric completely above the good part, and the string parting the lips.

This one, I got questioned about, but look as close as you want, you can’t see any of the pink parts. I had to scroll through pages of “cucumber in the pussy” gifs to find it again, but I’m willing to make that sacrifice. Just look at how proud they are to make that completion. This play moved the chains for sure.
qbUYf2n.gif

Last edited:
I’ve posted some pretty questionable shit on rivals without catching a ban, but I think most of those threads got nuked before the morning crew arrived.

You might remember one in a completely see through wet, white thong...you could clearly make out the labia. Or one in a thong that was nothing but a tiny triangle piece of fabric completely above the good part, and the string parting the lips.

This one, I got questioned about, but look as close as you want, you can’t see any of the pink parts. I had to scroll through pages of “cucumber in the pussy” gifs to find it again, but I’m willing to make that sacrifice. Just look at how proud they are to make that completion. This play moved the chains for sure.
qbUYf2n.gif
LOL....you desperately need Jesus.

Honestly, I wasn’t sure if you were actually banned. Them screwing up their recent post feature screwed up my list! :(

Hope you had a good thanksgiving as well. I’ll move you to the top. ;)
H2P is good on his word, the first list TINP has ever made the top spot on. Okay, "most bangable" one year, but that was only on the Okie State board.