Another one cancelled...

Nope, not gonna happen.

butter and mayo are very similar. oil and fat. Just brought together differently. I get that you may not like it. And that's fair. But I am willing to promise that you have had mayo on something grilled or seared if you eat at restaurants. Many employ this tactic. I'm not kidding just cook two side by side once and check the crusting on it. It will blow you away how much better it works in that regard. Honestly the only difference is in mayo you have touch of tang that unless you are really looking for it, cooks off. Especially depending on the cheese that you use.

I have seen this employed to sear sandwiches like a panini press, steaks, and other proteins.

The past two years have really turned me off of football in general. It's highlighted how weak my school is, how easily they bend the knee to the woke culture, how eager they seem to give up their rights in trade for a little "safety".

In addition to bitching out about Covid the past two years, this years bowl game brought a shit load of controversy because it was the Barstool Sports Bowl - and there have been numerous articles in local publications bitching about the "far right" sports site and how Boise shouldn't be playing in that bowl. This latest news probably allowed the administration to sigh a sigh of relief that they don't have to attend. Not to mention that the bowl wasn't going to be televised anyway.

What a shit show of a few years. I'm embarrassed to be a Bronco.
Oh Lord. How was it “far right”? They fly an American flag or support cops or something?

Oh Lord. How was it “far right”? They fly an American flag or support cops or something?
Here's a few examples from just one article (I'd look for more, but most 'news' search for the bowl just show it was cancelled and I'm lazy). Typical cancel culture stuff. **EDIT - this particular article didn't specifically say "far right", I've seen it in other articles.

• Barstool’s reputation is considered, at best, “challenging,” and at worst, bigoted and misogynist.
  • The list of companies and organizations that want to associate themselves with Barstool is limited, which we saw play out when the Pima County supervisors voted to pull their funding from the bowl game, a decision based largely on “a series of inflammatory statements and tweets made by Barstool founder Dave Portnoy.”
  • Behind the scenes and in public, some of the schools that could have potentially ended up in the Arizona Bowl shared their displeasure with the possibility, including San Diego State, whose AD said in November that “we’ve definitely had some staff people that have voiced their very strong opinion that they do not in any way, shape or form appreciate what Barstool is.”
  • The editorial board of the Idaho Statesman, the largest newspaper by circulation in the state, penned a lengthy screed on December 19 titled “Boise State football shouldn’t be associated with the ugliness of Barstool Sports.”
  • They also took Boise State University to task over choosing to move forward with the association, putting profits ahead of reputation and morals.
  • Tom Scott, a columnist for KTVB in Boise, admitted in a December 20 column that he was “naive” about Barstool and didn’t quite realize the message it sends to see college football teams associated with the brand.

Here's a few examples from just one article (I'd look for more, but most 'news' search for the bowl just show it was cancelled and I'm lazy). Typical cancel culture stuff. **EDIT - this particular article didn't specifically say "far right", I've seen it in other articles.

• Barstool’s reputation is considered, at best, “challenging,” and at worst, bigoted and misogynist.
  • The list of companies and organizations that want to associate themselves with Barstool is limited, which we saw play out when the Pima County supervisors voted to pull their funding from the bowl game, a decision based largely on “a series of inflammatory statements and tweets made by Barstool founder Dave Portnoy.”
  • Behind the scenes and in public, some of the schools that could have potentially ended up in the Arizona Bowl shared their displeasure with the possibility, including San Diego State, whose AD said in November that “we’ve definitely had some staff people that have voiced their very strong opinion that they do not in any way, shape or form appreciate what Barstool is.”
  • The editorial board of the Idaho Statesman, the largest newspaper by circulation in the state, penned a lengthy screed on December 19 titled “Boise State football shouldn’t be associated with the ugliness of Barstool Sports.”
  • They also took Boise State University to task over choosing to move forward with the association, putting profits ahead of reputation and morals.
  • Tom Scott, a columnist for KTVB in Boise, admitted in a December 20 column that he was “naive” about Barstool and didn’t quite realize the message it sends to see college football teams associated with the brand.
Sigh. Everyone be a neutered little cuck simp or else you’re “problematic”.

All these fucking Californians moving here. The Godless heathenistic pussies bringing their fucking liberal pussy bullshit feelings and policies with them. I warned everyone of this years ago.
Yep. They flee the Hells their politics create and yet bring them with them to red areas.

So, they’re cancer.

Got an alert saying that NC St and UCLA cancelling for tonight.

Really sucks. The UCLA OC / O line coach is one of the two names for ND O line coach. Even though at this point I am pretty positive it is going to be Harry Heistand returning to coach the O line. Would have been cool to see his system in a bowl tonight

All these fucking Californians moving here. The Godless heathenistic pussies bringing their fucking liberal pussy bullshit feelings and policies with them. I warned everyone of this years ago.
Remember brother, I lived in the North End purely out of naïveté and had to tell many a local pussy to release his/her ‘victim energy’. They were native Idaho commies. Most of the folks I’ve known from here are running from the political and taxed up craziness to wherever, but I also understand their ways and the fact that they try to change shit wherever they go. Happening in my hometown too, my high school went from the Redskins to the Rams awhile ago.
Must gun up!

Remember brother, I lived in the North End purely out of naïveté and had to tell many a local pussy to release his/her ‘victim energy’. They were native Idaho commies. Most of the folks I’ve known from here are running from the political and taxed up craziness to wherever, but I also understand their ways and the fact that they try to change shit wherever they go. Happening in my hometown too, my high school went from the Redskins to the Rams awhile ago.
Must gun up!
This is where I scratch my head. Everyone that I have known to move to Idaho or elsewhere is very conservative. That’s why they bailed out of here.

Remember when we used to celebrate the overcoming of adversity? We all love to watch sports and we probably all remember things like Jordan's Flu Game (i know it was probably food poisoning), or Favre's Monday Night performance for his dad. There are tons of stories of athletes rising to the occasion when ill or injured etc. We used to find strength in these stories, draw inspiration from them. Now we cower and quit when we have the equivalency of the common cold.

Remember when we used to celebrate the overcoming of adversity? We all love to watch sports and we probably all remember things like Jordan's Flu Game (i know it was probably food poisoning), or Favre's Monday Night performance for his dad. There are tons of stories of athletes rising to the occasion when ill or injured etc. We used to find strength in these stories, draw inspiration from them. Now we cower and quit when we have the equivalency of the common cold.
Milder. Milder than the common cold.

Lets destroy society because of runny nose.

Milder. Milder than the common cold.

Lets destroy society because of runny nose.

There are places in our country where I would probably be considered a super spreader. I've been sick as hell for the last 4 days. Did I miss work? No. Did I take off and go get tested? No. I manned up and done my fucking job. Better now, but not done with the sinus infection. Ear infection is gone. Guess what........no antibiotics. I trust my immune system to do it's job. I mean.......it always has, so there's that.

How about Joe Montana having the flu and leading nd to a win in the 79 cotton bow? I watched that on tv.

Chargers/Bengals-a -9 degree temp with a wind chill of 59.
And of course the infamous Cowboys/Packers at Lambeau. -13 with a wind chill of -48.